WW with Dr. Ivan and R Pattz

Wordless Wednesday proved to be quite popular…you like hawt, beautiful men….I like finding pictures of hawt, beautiful men…it’s a perfect match ;)

Today I picked two of my favorites…just for you…

CAUTION…HARD THUDDING  AHEAD!

********************************************

Holy crap! I don’t know about you but Wednesday’s aren’t so bad anymore…

About these ads

20 thoughts on “WW with Dr. Ivan and R Pattz

1. ChocoMG2112 says:

Thank you. :)

2. There’s just something about doctors…..LOL. Damn, he’s incredible. My Christmas wish list grows.

• Tamie says:

He is one fine looking man…and smart too…what a combination *DIED*
      O…can you imagine finding Dr. Ivan gift wrapped under the tree?!? YOWZA!

3. Dr. Ivan is nice but i will Always pick rob over anyone. Lol well, i cant choose between rob and david gandy. I have to have them both. Lol

4. Trayce (@lemonamour) says:

you was right bb – iz thudded h.a.r.d.

5. Stefter says:

so much yum in one post!!!!!!

6. Stefter says:

Reblogged this on In Stefter's Humble Opinion and commented:
    All this hotness just has to be reblogged!!!

7. Debbie (ecullen'sgirl) says:

I’m…. still trying to catch my breath………………..

8. BTC says:

Srsly, I need to go find me a hot doctor, or just a hottie to write with. Or stare at. All day long. UNF! TY TY TY!!!

9. Elena says:

***flatline*** I’d need Dr. Ivan to do mouth to mouth resuscitation. He’s a doctor after all, right? ;)
    And every time I look at Robert, I lose any coherent thought. He’s so, so, so, handsome! *happy sigh*

The pics of the doc definitely make me want to read his book even more. :)

My Boy. He is so Fine. Watched BelAmi over the weekend. twice. So so gorgeous. Can’t wait to see Him at Cannes. *happy sigh*

• Tamie says:

Me too Katie. Just knowing that the book is indeed based on him and that he co-wrote it?!?
      Plus, I have a need to know what “trips his trigger” as he puts it…
      Rob…what can I say about the man who makes me all hot and bothered?
      Haven’t seen Bel Ami yet…don’t know if I’ll survive it.

11. Sheri Zee says:

IMO…No one is HOTTER than Rob!!!