Some days are full of surprises and unexpected gifts…yesterday was one of those days. Bookish Temptations has been nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award by artgirlnyc. Thank you for that, and for the kind words about Bookish
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (check)
- Post the blog award image on your page. (check)
- Tell 7 facts about yourself. (see below)
- Nominate other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen. (Done)
First, I’m supposed to share seven things about myself…OK…here goes…
1. I’ve lived in 4 States: California, Utah, Massachusetts, and North Carolina.
2. I’ve been to 31 States: Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida (in addition to the 4 I’ve lived in). O…I almost left out Washington D.C. Although not a State, it certainly deserves a mention.
3. Besides books and travel my other big passion is history.
4. I played league softball for years. 1st base baby! (both women’s and co-ed)
5. About 10 years ago, I entered a recipe contest, and was one of the winners. (It was published and sold in stores nationally) Geez…does that sound too braggy?!? O well…I was very excited about it. I got to do a few cookbook signings in a local store, and it was in my home town newspaper. The recipe was for Apple Butternut Squash soup.
6. I had a job once where I had to dress up like an elf…I didn’t stay at that job too long
7. I worked for a band for 2 years in San Francisco while I was attending college. I did promotional work, and what I guess would be best described as personal assistant to the 5 band members. I loved that job. Srsly!
And now I’m nominating 10 other blogs for this award…
Thank you again artgirlnyc You made my day!