18 and Over Book Blogger Follow is hosted by Crystal at Reading Between the Wines
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Please share with us five fun facts about yourself.
How about some blasts from my past first …
1) For two summers when I was a teenager I was a candy striper…Wait! What?!? No…I didn’t say stripper…I said striper…Geez you guys…for those of you who don’t know what that is…here’s Wise Geek to explain it.
2) In college, another student and I started a business club on campus (this was before I switched my major to psychology). As part of a fundraiser for the club, we got a local band to come to the campus and play for free while we grilled and sold hot dogs and hamburgers. It was a huge success. The band then ended up hiring me as a personal assistant, and I also helped out with promotions. I did that for about a year and a half, and it was awesome…O…the stories I could tell you
3) I worked at a small theme park once and had to dress up as an elf…that lasted about 3 months…worst job EVER!
4) I was a background extra in the movie The Fugitive with Harrison Ford. In the state of NC you don’t have to belong to SAG, or any other union, and it pays really nicely…plus you get a lot of yummy free food…it’s a double win
5) I won a pumpkin decorating contest and a gingerbread house contest. Both were part of fundraisers for The Children’s Miracle Network, so it was fun and giving at the same time.
Tell me 5 fun facts about YOU now…