1. When is the last time you returned a library book?
I haven’t checked out a library book in months…so it’s been months since I needed to return one.
2. Is there anyone you’d like to see return to your life?
Peeps I went to school with…I’d love to know how their lives turned out.
3. Have you finished your income tax return?
Good heavens yes…those are due in April aren’t they
4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story.
I’m a woman…so of course I have. I avoid it whenever possible though. I’ve had some less than stellar experiences. If I’m in the right, and the customer service is jacking me around…I ask for the manager.
5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of___________________.
Hmmm…still pondering that one…
6. Is there something you’re still waiting to be returned to you?
Two books I lent out…I’ll get them back though…I’m kind of relentless when it involves my books…imagine that.
7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return?
Um…I’m coming for you?!?
8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin?
I would’ve become a history teacher.
What about you guys?!?