Tantalizing Tuesdays: That Guy from the Cover – D. N.

Hello my lovelies! It’s Tuesday and I’ve been oggling that guy that I’m pretty sure you’ve seen from a number of book covers. Yes, that guy!!! Dusan Novakovic–all I know from his FB page is that he’s from Serbia and now lives in NYC. He’s a model at Utive Models and an MMA Fighter at UFC.

20130521-052152.jpg

20130521-052219.jpg

20130521-052240.jpg

20130521-052301.jpg

20130521-052321.jpg

20130521-052342.jpg

20130521-052412.jpg

20130521-052430.jpg

20130521-052454.jpg

20130521-052521.jpg

Can you really tell this guy is fo’real?! He looks so divine. ;)

He is definitely Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber. What do you think?

20130521-053121.jpg

Okay this photo tells me he’s for real.LOL

20130521-053349.jpg

x gel

About these ads

9 thoughts on “Tantalizing Tuesdays: That Guy from the Cover – D. N.

1. Christine says:

Oh, he’s real alright! The tattoos have me just swooning and speechless! Another note to add: he’s engaged to the woman on the cover of Easy. Her name is Bojana Popovic and she’s gorgeous. I’m not entirely convinced he still lives in NYC. I want to ask them if they know that they’re on several book covers and that they’re actually famous over here. I won’t though, because it seems too stalkerish to me. Thanks for the feature on Dušan! :)

2. Rocky says:

You had me at tatoos and MMA fighter! Definitely Lucas. Loved EASY. Great book; wish there was a sequel to it.

3. Julie Rees says:

This guy is the perfect Lucas. Tammara Webber got it so right with her cover.

I have been scoping him out on the internet, but have never run across these amazing pictures of him. MADE MY DAY!!!!!

4. I’m not all that into his face, but he sure does have a great body!

5. Keisha says:

OMG!!! When I first saw him on the first picture I thought of Lucas from the Easy book cover and I was right!!! He is totally Lucas!!!!!!!! :)

6. Tamie says:

YES! YES! YES!

7. bookbesties says:

he has such a baby face for such a big boy body!

8. Dusan is a knockout! He is responsible for many extra readings of “Easy”, no doubt. He is also beautiful on the cover of “Coming Home”, Laurie Breton. Makes one want to visit NYC!
    Anybody got any clues on the guy on Julianne MacLean’s “Seduced by the Highlander”? I would like to see more angles of him! Carolina Girl