My Book Boyfriend: Rhage

***Adult Content***

My Book Boyfriend this week is Rhage from the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward. It’s the 2nd book in the series, and one of my favorites.

Rhage is so good looking his nickname is Hollywood, but don’t let that fool you. He’s one bad ass MFer. In fact, he has a beastly side, but I think I’ll skip that part…cuz I’d rather discuss…other parts…

I know you like it when I tell you about my guy’s physicalities,  so yeah let’s start there. He’s beautiful, in fact his face is so dazzling you might feel the need to blink a few times. He has a jaw to die for…. full lips… high cheekbones…broad forehead. His hair is thick and wavy, lighter in the front, darker in the back where it’s cut short. His body?!? That’s just as spectacular. He’s big boned, and thickly muscled without a trace of fat. His skin is golden. His eyes are an electric teal blue…the kind that could just stare right through you *Hard thud*

You’d never forgive me if I didn’t give you a picture or two to pant drool look over would u? Have no fear just make the jump

MmmMmmMmm…choices , choices, choices…it’s good to give a gurl lots of eye candy don’t u think?

Lemme splash some cold water in my face now…

Mkay I may have opted for a cold shower instead 😉

So where were we? O yeah…I was just about to move on from Rhage’s physical description *whines…do I have to?* Rhage is the best fighter among the brothers, but don’t tell the other guys I said that kay? He’s also the most impulsive, and erm…the most voracious lover. Hey now…don’t get mad at me for saying that. I’m only passing along info that the publisher gives out. Rhage will protect and defend, and if the danger is real bad? That’s when the beast appears…altho I have no doubt that the beast can be tamed by the right gurl…that would be me btw.

How about a few Rhage-isms?!? I thought you’d like that…

“What you just had is nothing compared to what I want to do to you. I want my head between your legs so I can lick you until you scream my name. Then I want to mount you like an animal and look into your eyes as I come inside you. And after that? I want to take you every way there is. I want to do you from behind. I want to screw you standing up, against the wall. I want you to sit on my hips and ride me until I can’t breath. – Rhage to Mary”
― J.R. WardLover Eternal

“He wanted to give her another word to say, something like luscious or whisper or strawberry. Hell, antidisestablishmentarianism would do it.”
― J.R. WardLover Eternal

All I know is, she’s a pounding in my chest that I can’t ignore. . . hell, that I don’t WANT to ignore. [Rhage]”
― J.R. WardLover Eternal

“I will not fall in love with you,” she said. “I can’t let myself. I won’t.”

“That’s all right. I’ll love you enough for the both of us.”
― J.R. WardLover Eternal

“Fine. If I can’t have you, then you do the taking. Have all of me, part of me, a small piece, whatever you want. Just please, have something.”
― J.R. WardLover Eternal

Here’s the book cover altho hopefully you’ve seen it cuz you’ve read it…if not you are missing out on a whole lotta UNF!

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader, and I just gotta say…I love it. Thanks Missie ❤

22 thoughts on “My Book Boyfriend: Rhage

1. Rhage is pretty hot! He makes me laugh and blush the most out of all the Brothers for sure!

2. CL Parker says:

Rhage is my FAVORITE BDB!!! Right behind him, or rather me, would be Rehvenge. Yes, I wants me a R&R sandwich! A beast and a barb??? Where do I sign up??

Rhage is also the funniest of the brothers IMHO, and that’s a must for me. The things he says, the things he does, dear Lord . . . epic heart fail. So very, very pretty. And now I feel compelled to go read his book yet again 😉

~clp~

He was my favorite brother. Love that pic of Smith. Perfect choice. 🙂

4. Stefter says:

Reblogged this on In Stefter's Humble Opinion and commented:
    I’m a Wrath girl but you just gotta love Rhage!!!!

5. btc says:

LOL I’m a Wrath (and V) girl too but how can you not love Rhage and his complete and utter devotion to Mary. He is so sweet and so adorable and at the same time so UNF!! Great post – thanks for sharing! I have no idea how I’m supposed to concentrate at work now.

6. rdmickey1989 says:

Tamie..you are killing me. *whimpers out loud at work*

As you know, I posted this question at FB.
    I am ready to start a new ff while I wait for updates. Do I start The Lost Boys or BDB series.

It was almost a unanimous read The Lost Boys first because when I start the BRB series, I will be MIA until I have finished them. So I am about 1/3 of the way through The Lost Boys.

I am happy to see you do these weekly. It is just scratching my itch to get started. LOL

7. Wow! Yes, I definitely need a cold shower after this post. So much hotness. I haven’t read the books, but I absolutely have to 🙂

8. Jade says:

My gosh I’m going to have to read this series soon. People are raving and they say the men are hot. If your BB is any indication I’ll have to buy these books today. Loving your rep.

9. ChocoMG2112 says:

He sounds delicious!

10. Lesley says:

I love BDB, Rhage is definetly the funniest brother but my heart belongs to Zsadist, I think I’ve read his book approximately 5 billion times. Great pictures (especially that last one *fans self*)

11. Nope, I don’t just need a cold shower, I need to go take a plunge into Arctic water!

I love Hal E Wood!!! Thanks for the Rhage-isms! You are so good to us. 🙂

12. Ana says:

MINE…MINE…MINE!!! lol
    Rhage is my favorite brother….and this is my Rhage….

🙂

13. Awww…I love Rhage! He is so sexy and funny! I also love how much he is devoted to Mary. Great choice!

14. Ahhhh so many hot pics in one post! And quotes! Dayum.

15. BDB Book Boyfriend posts are always the best. WOWZA at the pictures *fans self* I have only read the first book in the series but I definitely want to get back to it.