A Valentine from Gabriel to Julia

Editor’s note:  This is only an excerpt. And you don’t want to know what I had to do in order to procure it – SR

“My love lies across linen sheets,

snow white beneath cream coloured flesh

an expanse of gentle curves, two rosy buds

a dimple of a navel

a dark thatch of curls

I can describe her beauty

And spill precious ink to tell of her goodness

But to express my love …

Come to my arms, and I’ll whisper words

I dare not write.

How you could damn or save me

with just a word

Let me love you with my body

The sacred dance of one

My Julia”

**********************************************

Ladies….Ahem Ladies…LADIES!!!!!!!!!

Pick urselves up off the floor and focus…just for a minute…then u can return to drooling, panting, or erm…whatever it was u were doing…

First, let’s all thank SR for procuring this romantic and sensual Valentine note…show him some Valentine love and appreciation for sharing this with us…leave him a comment and I’ll make sure he knows that you did.

Second, I want to remind all of you that the sequel to Gabriel’s Inferno is coming out within the next few months…hopefully before summer…I know, I know…altogether now…SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thirdly, if you have a print copy of GI,  please consider lending it out to someone that hasn’t read it. I did that at work, and now SR has 2 new people that are spreading the word about what a great book it is…and it’s going to a 3rd person today. Word of mouth is so important.

Gabriel’s Inferno was my #1 book of 2011

SR, a million thanks for this. Xo and Happy Valentines Day!

47 thoughts on “A Valentine from Gabriel to Julia

1. Stefter says:

I’ve swooned and I’ve squeeeeeed. I love his words!!!! I cannot wait for the sequel!!!!

2. Anya says:

I’m……what I was going to say…….I’m still swooning!!!
    Professor….damn…he is good with words! I’m off…to chew some ice chips.
    SO sweet and sensual. Amazing as always!

3. ChocoMG2112 says:

**THUD**

4. a big *sigh* and a big *swoon*! Thank you thank you SR! Anxiously awaiting on the sequel!

Oh my…I forgot about how incredible our Professor was with words. *happy sigh*

6. Martha says:

Thank you. What more can I say? It’s a truly beautiful piece.

7. Bea Stone says:

WOW

8. Anna Whitmer says:

Yowsa!

9. Elena says:

I’m speechless. Such a beautiful love letter! Thanks, SR, for procuring this note. *whispers* I hope the Professor isn’t too disappointed that we got to read it 😉 We always love his words!

10. DietchGirl says:

Fanning self, it’s suddenly very warm in here… Loved the first book, can’t wait for the sequel.

11. rdmickey1989 says:

Oh I so cannot wait til the sequel. I did lend my book out. First to my mother whom I could never get her to read the ff. She likes the feel of a book in her hands. I had seriously contemplating printing it out for her. In fact, I gave it to her before I even read it, just solely based on my love of UOEM.

I also lent my book to a co-worker, so I am spreading the word as well.

As soon as the sequel prints and is in my hands….I will jump right into reading them both back to back (again).

Tamie…I don’t know what you promised SR, but thanks!!

SR – turtle and argyle socks love!!

• Tamie says:

*fist bumps and high fives for the book lending* It’s kinda painful to turn it over to someone else…but so worth it!
      and um as far as what I promised?!? I’ll never tell 😉

12. Well that was pretty much the best Valentines Day poem ever. I feel the need to print and hang on my fridge 😀

13. Jess says:

Holy sex on two legs Batman! How did I just now see this??? I’m chomping at the bit for the sequel, but in the meantime I think I’ll reread GI (again).

• Tamie says:

Yes…reread. I have done that many times myself 🙂
      Glad you finally got to see this…sorry you missed it in February.
      SR will be posting an excerpt here from the sequel soon 🙂

14. debradml says:

Ah swooning …..

15. TerrytheNurse says:

Tamie, Tamie…your posts today have me laughing, squirmy, and sweaty. LOL. You lucky lil devil. Love the poem — sweet and erotic. Damn, SR and the Professor cover all the bases, huh?? 🙂

16. Roseann says:

That was a beautiful poem. Any girl would be lucky to read
    those words written for her, but Julia is beyond lucky to have
    her Professor and his undying love.

17. maddib says:

OMG. breathless!!! I love Gabriel!!!! He’s my number 1!!!!! How lucky is Julianne !!!!

18. Sheila says:

If kerTHUD is a word then I’ved just kerTHUDDED onboard the train I’m on *WOW* Thanks SR xx

19. Ellen Totten says:

I’m swooning with happy tears in my eyes as I read his beautiful missive to Julianne. SR, (Gabriel), is the master of seduction. Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤

20. Samantha cruz says:

I am completely speechless…again! The professor always finds a way to keep me quite! I can only say that I admire all of Sylvains writing and books! Anything that Sylvain produces is above and beyond what anyone expects. A brilliant man! I only hope that Sylvain is loved by someone as much as he is in love with his work he produces to us because he absolutely deserves it. Happy Valentines Day Sylvain!

• Ellen Totten says:

Samantha, you speak the words that we feel. I’m sure SR has someone very special in his life, his wife, (lucky Mrs. R).A man who can pen these words that melt the hearts of women all over the world has to be a very loving husband.(And I’m sure they both appreciate each other). I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for #3 and anything else he may inspire us with. 🙂

21. kiTT says:

::THUD:::

But…”I’ll whisper words I dare not write” ?????
    I’m feel like I’m MISSING OUT!!!
    I’ll just have to imagine what those words are but if the Professor ever decides to pen them, <> to ‘hear/read’ them!!!!

Thanks to SR for providing this and thanks to the BT girls for hosting!
    Happy Valentine’s Day!
    kiTT 🙂

22. Tashika Brown says:

Beautiful. Thank you, SR and Bookish Temptations.I’ve loaned my books out to two friends who are now just as in love with the Professor as we all are. Happy Valentines Day!

23. Amy Gregory says:

I love this book, and this love note was beautiful! I can only hope to be as good as SR one day… Thank you for sharing your work and your soul with us… xxoo

24. s says:

Beautiful words……None of us will be here in a hundred years or so, but I bet literature students of the 22nd Century will study these words as we study Wordsworth and Keats now.

25. Brooke says:

Whew! That was an amazing love letter. My husband may need some tip from Prof. Emerson. Loved it!…:)

26. Isabella says:

Simply Beautiful, just makes your heart skip a beat.

27. ellie says:

Ooooh.. Professor is so good with words!! I`m soooo impatient!!

28. Wendy says:

ok..lets start with WOW! Now that was a Valentine ❤ I found out yesterday that a friend of mine had never heard of or read these books, so after I picked my jaw up off the floor, i made the supreme sacrifice and offered up my books. Thankfully, she said that she was going to buy her own…am waiting (not so patiently) for the next book…SR – Thank you so much for sharing your amazing gift.

29. Joan says:

WOW!!! You certainly can write! I love the Gabriel books more than anything else I have read! I can’t wait for book #3!!!

30. Casey says:

SR has a way with words…absolutely hands down one of my favorite authors….love him!!!

• Casey says:

The way he writes is hands down the best!!! He has a way with words that no other author that I have read can duplicate. Absolutely can’t wait for the third one!!!!

31. Karen says:

“Kathunk!” my heart melts when I read anything written by SR! He is at the very top of my favorite author list! Of all the authors I read, he is th e one I’d like most to meet. My ideal man!

• Ellen Totten says:

Yes, Karen, we would all love to meet the man who came into our life with his beautiful story. We will never be the same because of it. In my eyes, he’s a humble and private person and will never grace us with his appearance. The closest thing we’ll get is his PR person, Enn Bocci, whom I hope to meet at the Book Bash in Orlando, Fl. June 29th. The mystery of this amazing man is as seductive as Gabriel and, (of course), the SN.

• Karen says:

I’ll be in FL then, too, Ellen, visiting my daughter. I suspect that what we read of the professor is who SR is in real life.

• Ellen Totten says:

In case you’re interested in the event, it’ll be held at the Double Tree Hilton across from Universal Studios. From what I’ve learned, there are 70 authors attending. I’m excited to be going so I can meet Enn Bocci. I think there might be some of our beloved author in GI/GR. But, we’ll probably never know. One thing is for sure, however, he certainly knows how to make a woman swoon, whether by words or actions. He also has a compassionate heart that makes him more endearing.

• Karen says:

Thanks, Ellen, for the info on Book Bash! i will see if my daughter and i can go up there from Ft. Lauderdale when i’mt here!