A Valentine from Dominic to Kerrigan

***Adult Content***

Dear Kerrigan Querida,

Roses are red. Violets are blue.

You belong to me. I belong to you.

Okay, fuck that. You know I don’t do the sappy shit, but I wanted you to have something that’s from my heart anyway. I fucking love you. Plain and simple.

I’m a better person with you in my life. When other people look at me, they see a thug for hire, a murderer, someone they should fear. And they’re right. But you . . . you see me as someone deserving of someone like you. You believed in me even when I had written myself off along with the rest of the world, and that’s some serious shit. In this case, shit would be a good thing.

Fuck me . . . I’m terrible at this sort of thing, but Gabe insisted you would like it. I don’t know why I let him talk me into things. Especially when I’d rather show you how I feel with my fingers, hands, tongue, and more than anything, my cock – because I know what the fuck I’m doing when I’ve got you naked, or even semi-naked in front of me, under me, on top of me . . . ravishing every part of you with every part of me. Goddamnit. See what the hell you do to me, woman? I swear I’m not a horndog. Okay, so maybe I am, but bringing you so much pleasure that you nearly pass out is the only way I know to express my feelings for you and my gratitude for all that you’ve done to make my miserable existence one worth living.

Bottom line, you saved me from the demons that haunted me, from a curse that threatened to make me fade from existence, and from my father Satan’s Left Nut. But most importantly, you saved me from myself. And you love me . . . like no other woman ever has or could.

These are the things that make me grateful that someone out there made sure our paths crossed and I get to spend the rest of this life, and every life hereafter, irrevocably attached to my soul mate. When I think about spending every day of forever making love to the most beautiful, most caring, most giving woman to ever breathe air . . .

Christ, now I have a fucking boner. I can’t help it. I just keep imagining the way you feel when I’m inside you, the way your full lips look when they’re wrapped around my cock, the gentle bounce of those fantastic tits when you’re riding me, and your smell . . . your taste when you grant me access to bury my face between those creamy thighs. Most of all, the brightness of your eyes when you call out my name in ecstasy. I fucking do that to you, and you have no idea what knowing that does to me in return.

Dammit, there I go again. I’m just going to end this now so I can find you and show you some of every last fucking detail of these things, because, yeah, showing is a hell of a lot better than telling.

I don’t deserve you. I know this. But, I will spend every second of every day of an eternity just trying to be worthy of you.

Happy Valentine’s Day, Querida. Mi alma es tuya por siempre . . . my soul is yours forever.

~Dom~

P.S. I might have written a song for you that explains how I feel, which is markedly better than this epic failure of a love letter. Yeah, so . . . just listen to it. You really do make me a better man.

Erm…Yeah…my gurly parts are all atingle…YOWZA!

Thank you to C.L. Parker for sharing that panty scorcher with us, and thanks for sharing Dominic’s song *le melt*

Cataclysm was one of my top 10 books of 2011.

20 thoughts on “A Valentine from Dominic to Kerrigan

1. Stefter says:

I havent’t yet read this book. It is on my to read list. It has just moved up to the top of the list!

• rdmickey1989 says:

*giggles* I spoke with CLP about book 2. I prefer my citrus and Book 1 barely got there. Not the CLP I knew at all. She promised more in Book 2 and let’s say it doesn’t disappoint thus far. *winks*

2. rdmickey1989 says:

Wonderful timing, I am reading this book as we speak. I am about 1/2 way through right now. I have a zillion questions for CLP all around Dominic, but I will be patient and get to the end.

For me the link to the song doesn’t work. It just wants me to setup a gmail account. *pouts*

Thanks Tamie….and love ya CLP.

• Tamie says:

Sorry about the link not working 😦
      I’ve removed it for now and I’ll try to get it back up by the end of today.

• CL Parker says:

Oh, yayee!! I can’t wait to talk about him. I FLUV discussing these characters and their story!!! You know where to find me, love 😉

FLYAS!
      ~clp~

• rdmickey1989 says:

ooo. I had not been to your website in awhile. Love the remodel. OH!!!! I had no idea there were outtakes to Cataclysm – hits DOWNLOAD

• rdmickey1989 says:

Holy crap woman!! I downloaded the outtakes and only read chp 9 outtake because of where I am in the book on my lunch break.
        *cocks eyebrow, places hand on my hip, and shakes finger at you* …. that woman……. is no outtake. Geez you cannot cut lemons like that from the book !!

Now I am panting and no good at work.

• CL Parker says:

Tehehehe!

It had to be an outtake because of the smut factor. However, it’s how I first wrote that scene. What’s actually in the book seemed more like them, and I felt it was necessary to catch that moment in the way it was published 😉 But I couldn’t NOT share it, right?

• rdmickey1989 says:

“It had to be an outtake because of the smut factor” *rolls eyes* No such thing for me, but then again you knew this 😉

Thanks for letting us still get to enjoy it. Pay for the book – get smut for free. LMAO.

3. CL Parker says:

I just happened across this letter laying discarded in the middle of the hallway at the top of the landing on the second floor of the Cruz homestead. Per Gabe, it found it’s way there when Kerrigan threw it to the ground – choosing to busy her hands with something that had a hell of a lot more girth and length to it instead – and then jumped into Dominic’s muscular arms while grabbing a handful of buns of steel. Gabe managed to shove the two shameless lovers behind closed doors, but not until he got a really good look at Dominic’s finer … assets. There may also be a candid picture or two floating around on the internet that Gabe managed to snap off before having the door shut in his face, rudely, so that Dom could throw Kerrigan up against it and impale her real good and proper like. I hear that door now needs to be replaced, but Kerrigan most certainly isn’t complaining – even though she is walking a little bow-legged today.

FLYAS!
    ~clp~

4. I haven’t read this yet, but I think I will now! This is great! Made me laugh. 🙂

5. Babyj Manley says:

can i just say that i love dom!? the love they share is so special and all eternal. the books are unbelievably fantastic and so detailed i felt as though i was there with them. i love this saga and the author so much!

6. Karen DeBusk says:

Oh my!!!!!!! Where is my Dominic???? I freakin’ love him!!!!!

7. Bobbie says:

Way to go Dom!! Seriously!! CL is so talented to come up with this little snipit card!! What imagination and humor. I have to say it, these books are some of the very best I’ve ever read. I wish we could get enough people to reading them to push her to the best seller list. Everyone, please tell everyone you know about these books and let’s help her do it!! Love that CL!!!!

8. ChocoMG2112 says:

Le wow… This is *definitely moving up the list to read!!

**mopping brow**

9. Elena says:

I haven’t read this book yet, but I’ll do soon! This love letter is all kinds of swoony!

10. DietchGirl says:

Purchase both books a few days ago, and after reading this they have moved to the top of the “must read” pile.

11. O.M.G.!!! I would love to receive a smoldering hawt love letter like this! I just flipping adore these two! I am re-reading Supernova again and will follow up with Cataclysm to keep the good times going, lol! I just told CL yesterday that I’m falling in love with Dominic all over again! What. A. Man.! *swoon*

12. Brinda says:

Wow. I have to get this book now.

13. Fathima says:

OMG !!! Definitely one of my fav books !!! And that letter , yummmm !!! I want a boyfriend just like him !!