Fifty Shades is in the New York Post!

In case you haven’t seen it yet there’s a great article written by Dana Schuster about one of my most fave books (series) that has been published in the New York Post…Yup, Christian Grey from the Fifty trilogy by E.L. James is in the news. Awesome!

You can read the entire article here.

15 thoughts on “Fifty Shades is in the New York Post!

1. Stefter says:

Reblogged this on In Stefter's Humble Opinion and commented:
    I was very happy when I saw this!!!! Maybe it’ll shut all the haters up πŸ™‚

2. ChocoMG2112 says:

I am thrilled for her her success!,

I am highly annoyed at the article at backhanding the writing in the book.

• Tamie says:

I think over all the article is positive tho. There will always be someone who doesn’t like something. I think the more peeps that know about the book the better πŸ™‚

3. mrsaubergine says:

Reblogged this on Books, Baking & Other Objects of Beauty and commented:
    “The J.K. Rowling of erotic fiction”! W00t!

4. Elena says:

Congratulations to E L James!!! I’m very happy when I see an author gaining so much success and recognition !

5. BTC says:

Very interesting article. I’ve seen some of the talk on twitter and haven’t read the series yet. Interesting that it is selling so well and yet a lot of people commented that the writing wasn’t that good. But I am happy for her success.

Thanks for sharing!

I love her writing style, and wouldn’t have stayed with it either. Don’t have time to read bad writing. Had to laugh at the comments about how the books improved people’s sex life. It definitely affected mine positively. Fifty just makes you want IT all of the time. *whimper*
    So very happy for E.L. James.

7. Looks like there’s going to be a segment about it on the Today show this Thursday! Wooooooohooooo!

8. I’m so glad this happened! I loved MOTU. It ‘was the first fan-fiction I read. All morning I checked the computer to see if there were any updates! πŸ™‚
    I will never stop to say thanks to my friend who reported it to me!