This Monday meme comes from Curious as a Cat
Here are the questions:
1) Share your latest book recommendation.
2) What travel lessons have you learned the hard way?
3) What’s the best bumper sticker you’ve ever seen?
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
…and here’s my answers…
1. My latest book recommendation is: Interred With Their Bones by Jennifer Lee Carrell. You can read my review tomorrow, but I’ll tell you this much now…it’s a smart mystery/thriller and involves Shakespeare.
2. You’d think I’d learn not to over pack, but sadly I still do. However, I have learned at the airport security how to strip off my shoes, jacket, and belt w/cell phone case attached lightning fast, and I can empty my pockets as quick as anyone. I never leave home for a trip without my own pillow, and I have vowed to finally break down and buy a laptop for travel purposes.
3. Horn Broke- Watch For Finger and Don’t Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy & Good With Ketchup
4. I think of two things when I look at the picture. First, a smiley face without the smiley. Second, a button staring at me accusingly because I keep putting off sewing it back on whatever it fell off of.
Play along in the comments!