18 and Over Book Blogger Follow…

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that runs over the weekend, hosted by Crystal from, Reading Between the Wines.

Question of the Week If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go for a ‘readcation’?

Oooo…I can think of lots of places I’ve been wanting to visit for a vacation…erm…’readcation’.

My top three are Italy, England, and a revisit to France. The problem with any of them is that if I were at any of those locations I doubt I’d get a whole lot of reading done because I’d want to be off exploring and learning. Of course I could read before bedtime after I’d spent a full day satisfying my wanderlust…so yeah…those would be my top choices.

What about you guys? Where do you want to go for a ‘readcation’?

11 thoughts on “18 and Over Book Blogger Follow…

That’s so funny, I thought the same thing. There are tons of places that I want to visit, but then there would be no time for reading, except maybe in the plane. Probably I would go to our regular vacation spot, Machinac Island and sit outside some place quiet.

• Tamie says:

Dood! I’m discovering that you and I are a lot alike…and to borrow a Martha Stewartism…that’s a good thing 🙂

• katiebirdie says:

We’re like kindred spirits, you and I. 🙂 I like Martha. She told Kristen in an interview on her show, that she had dreamed about Rob. That takes guts to admit that. Not that Kristen should be surprised by that. Many women dream about her man. *giggle*

• Tamie says:

Kindred spirits…perfect 🙂
        I like Martha too, and good on her for admitting that…I might have had a few dreams involving Rob as well 😉

2. sararrice says:

My favorite place for a readcation is on a cruise ship. While in port, I see the sights but while at sea, reading bliss. Best of both worlds and the best way to travel as one only has to unpack once.

3. Debs says:

My favorite place in this world is Hawaii.. I lived there for 8 yearsso, I know all the great quiet .. get away places to sit and read the day away.. look up from time to time and take in the beauty of it all and dive back into the book.. Now that would be the life for me… My Hawaii and My books!! Sigh…

4. jovialvampyre says:

I’d go to the Ritz on Amelia Island, FL. It’s so beautiful and relaxing there. I’d stay on the club floor where there is all the food and drink I could want and three people waiting on me hand and foot :).

5. Elena says:

I too would like to go to England and France for a “readacation” . I think they are two magical countries. Oh and Toronto ( but I probably would spend my time hunting down The Professor, so I wouldn’t have time to read LOL! ) 😉