Sexy Sentence Saturday…The Unidentified Redhead

So I took a bit of a break from Sexy Sentence Saturday…and to those of you who let me know you missed it and wanted it back soon…thank you!

I dedicate this one to YOU!…

This book and the others that I’ve done in the past are always full of great sentences, and I think that I’m going to change up how I’ve done them in the past. So many times one great sentence is proceeded or followed by another, and they get left out, as I try to spotlight the best from a book. As a result…from now on I’m going to sometimes list a single sentence, and sometimes an entire passage.

Let’s get started with some of my favorite sentences and passages from The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton.

“He pushed me back up against the door, slamming me against the doorbell. I heard it ring out.
“Coming!” I heard Holly say as she clicked across the floor to the front door.
“Not quite, but she’s close.” He chuckled, removing his hand and leaving me breathless and rosy cheeked.”

“We have to stop, this is insane. I literally cannot handle anymore. I think I’ve lost brain function. I can actually feel myself becoming stupid”
“Not possible. Let’s test it. What’s two times two?”
“Orange?”

“Twenty-four year olds were my new favourite thing. I needed to tell Oprah to put them on her list.”

“Grace, did you just sniff my shirt?” He asked, incredulous.“Yep, I did. What of it? And after you leave, I’ll probably lay on your side for a while because the pillow smells like you. I’m ridiculous when I’m in love. We’re talking Hallmark over here.”

“I got shagged in Santa Barbara, and all I got was this fantastic orgasm.”

“And a fire in the fireplace? Wow, that’s impressive.” I continued, walking backwards into the room.
“Yeah, I saw it in a book about how to woo women… apparently you all like to be boinked in front of a roaring fire.”

“Wow, girls sure do weird stuff. Especially you American girls. So much shimmer and sparkle. Who told you tits were supposed to sparkle?”

“Fuck, he’s pretty.”

*********************************************

I love you Alice ❤

If you missed my review of this fabulous book you can read it here

15 thoughts on “Sexy Sentence Saturday…The Unidentified Redhead

1. Debs says:

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for coming back.. I have missed this on my Saturdays!!! *Happy DANCE* Now I will go buy this book to read because it will make me smile .. Thank you!

• Tamie says:

You’re so very welcome! I’m always glad when I can make you guys happy, and I’m thrilled that you’re going to buy the book.
      Alice is really a wonderful writer. Enjoy!

2. Pam says:

Was this a fanfic story?

3. shay aka 50shayds says:

I think i know this book. I have the fic but it not a twi fic. Lol. And now i have the books.

• hizpetal86 says:

It seems like I kno this. I just downloaded the fic to my Kindle. I’m waiting for the others to “q” so I can get those 2.

• shay aka 50shayds says:

Its funny that i can read fanfic 1st, then the book after they change the names. It does not bother me one bit. But i cant read the book then the fanfic.
        I guess its because the books finalize the characters. Or maybe im just weird. Lol

4. Sheri Zee says:

This series is on my list of top, top favorites. No one delivers a better hearty laugh than Jack & Gracie! Alice Clayton is my idol! I can’t wait for the 3rd book!!!

I am excited to hear that there will be a third book!!

6. I’m SO excited about reading this! I just bought it yesterday!!!! WOOT