My Book Boyfriend: Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens…

When I read Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens, it immediately got added to my favorite books. Part of the reason must be credited to Kellan Kyle…ok, ok…he’s a huge reason for it, because I fell in love with another fictional character.

Yup…I admit it. Kellan Kyle immediately went on my fantasy boyfriends list. He’s uber hawt, and when I say that?!? I mean smokin’ HOT! Mkay?!? Melt-your-panties- HAWT! RAWR hot!

I like to have a concrete image of my fictional men so that when I fantasize daydream read about them I have the proper visual in my head. I have to give credit where it’s due in this case. I was reading a review on Goodreads and Kara had thoughtfully provided the perfect image. I saw it, and BAM! THAT was my Kellan too. There was no name to go along with the gorgeous face, so I left her a comment, and asked if she knew his name…sadly she didn’t.

What to do?!? I went to twitter and asked for help in identifying this fabulous creature…and my friend Anya (site city) found out his name…Good heavens you’d have thought she gave me diamonds when she tweeted me his name. I might have screamed…just a little, and then I went image searching. So, thank you Kara and Anya ❤

Alright…ready…set…GO!

OMG! Did I just drool all over my keyboard…Yup…that’s exactly what I just did. Do you blame me?!?

Kellan is tall with long, lean muscles…gulp! He has amazing blue eyes, and y’all know how fond I am of that eye color. He has sandy blond hair that has that perpetually mused look…bedroom hair. MmmHmm. Of course he smells heavenly…a must for my fantasy guys. O and did I mention he’s the lead singer of a band?!? Yowza ladies. He’s a real sweetheart too, although he does have some issues…don’t all my guys though?!? 😉

If you haven’t read the book he comes from yet…good heavens…what are you waiting for??? Go buy Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens, read it, and then we’ll chat about Kellan…and the book.

Damn…I just wanna sit here and stare at these pictures all day   a little while longer…

You can read my review of Thoughtless here

P.S. The gorgeous hawtie’s name is Devin Paisley

31 thoughts on “My Book Boyfriend: Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens…

1. Geovanna says:

So um…does this hotness have a name??? 😉

Wow! He is like spot on for Kellan… Now to find a good pic for Denny. Hmmm… Or Griffin, not my favorite character, but worth the research. 😉

• Tamie says:

Right?!? When I saw him I was like holy hell…that’s Kellan!

• Michelle says:

Katiebirdie: Have you seen the actual picture of “the inspiration behind Denny?” If not, let me know, as I put together a lot of info on these books. (I’m an SC Stephens stalker ~ favorite author ever). Thank you Tamie for this wonderful article ~ I fell in love with Kellan way back when I first read Thoughtless. I hope you don’t mind that I share this article, which I could have written. Take care.
      ~Michelle
      LiteratiLiteratureLovers

3. Cristin Boykin says:

Holy hell this is so the way I pictured him. He is one my fictional boyfriends too. Name please?????

4. Tamie I wanted to LICK MY COMPUTER, honestly I really did. I’m off to google Devin a bit more:)

5. He makes a great Kellan! Kellan is one of my top BB’s. Glad you love him too! Can’t wait for Reckless!!!!!

6. Siobhan says:

OMG and he’s South African so he has a sexy accent to top it all off! Officially drooling.

7. Kellan looks hot! I hadn’t heard of this book before, but now I’m intrigued. Thanks for sharing!

8. Jen says:

I am new to your blog as of today. I have already bookmarked it, drooled, laughed outloud (even though I’m at work), and decided Thoughless is definitely my next book. Conveniently I finished my last about midnight last night. Can’t wait to get out of work and get the munchkins to bed tonight!

9. Jen says:

I read both books over the weekend! LOVED them!!! OMG Kellan! I pictured the guy you have pictured above and was so glad I saw this post before I read them. I can’t wait until 2013 for the 3rd. Ugh!

10. […] Ever since my friend Tamie over at Bookish Temptations cast her ideal Kellan, model Devin Paisley no one else will do.  This is Kellan Kyle, hands down.  I know there are many other names that have come up, one being Jared Leto.  Even though I think Mr. Leto is beyond handsome, he is way too old to portray the `yummy` Kellan Kyle.  So here is some pictures to wet your appetite.  You can find Tamie`s post here https://bookishtemptations.com/2012/09/26/my-book-boyfriend-kellan-kyle-from-thoughtless-by-s-c-steph… […]

11. Mari says:

I loveeeed the books. sigh kellan. I want reckless nao! OMG drool. you hit the nail on the head there. he just screams kellan. dang. you have a denny casting too? can you post that also?

12. Krystal says:

Tamie,

I could NOT agree with you more, about Kellan Kyle!! I am almost as obsessed with Kellan Kyle, as much as I am with Professor Gabriel. I’ve been searching for guys who would “work” as Kellan for me and boy have you found him! Yahooo! I’ll have to do my research on Mr. Devin Paisley. In the meantime, I’ll continue drooling over Mr. David Gandy in my spare time. 🙂

13. la Bella Simonetta says:

I think Devin Paisley deserves to have his own section on Bookish Temptations. We have one for our “Professor” David Gandy, why not the hottest rock star on the the planet?

14. Mariana says:

OMG what a hot guy he is! I need to read that book.
    I’m finishing Beautiful Bastard (amazing!)
    You should check out Thomas Beaudoin, he is sooo handsome…
    Facebook.com/thomasbeaudoinfans

15. Dana says:

He is absolutely Purrrrfect as Kellan! Thank you!

16. Jenna says:

Perfect Kellen. No one else will do.

17. strawberry me. . says:

i’m n0t a fan of devin paisley. , may i suggest that matt lanter is more fit on the roll of kellan kyle. wait till you see his face. . . . he’s awes0me. . . and god. hot as hell. .

• Tamie says:

My choice for Kellan will always be Devin Paisley but I know there are many who see Matt Lanter.
      That’s the fun of it…we can all envision who best represents a character to us as individuals.
      Thanks for sharing yours 🙂

18. msfreya18 says:

i absolutely agree with @straberry me. . i’ve read the three books like what? a million times. (lol) and everytime i read them, my kellan is always matt lanter. i think he’s more handsome and suitable for the kellan kyle character. although each of us can have a diff. kellan kyle in mind. 😉

19. Gretchen says:

He’s a perfect Kellan Kyle! I loved the book and can’t wait to read the other two. Big thanks to Bookish Temptations for that too… I won it in a giveaway. 🙂

20. annie says:

Can I ask you something Tamie??????? I need your help……….