18 and Over Book Blogger Follow: Public Sexcapades?!?

Question of the Week: What is your favorite scene from a book where the couple did the deed in public?

Hmmm…give me a minute to think on that one…

Ok…I have two that I’ll share with you…

From Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard: Gabriel and Julia make love on the terrace outside of their room in Italy. I love it when Julia offers to be on top, but Gabriel says “Someone might see you out here, darling. And I can’t have that. No one gets to see this beautiful body except me. “Although the neighbors and passersby might be able to hear you…for the next hour or so…” (pages 12 and 13)

From Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens: Kellan and Kiera at the espresso stand…OMFG! (pages 172-176)

Care to share your favorites?!?

14 thoughts on “18 and Over Book Blogger Follow: Public Sexcapades?!?

I’m going to be late for work, but I couldn’t NOT comment….

Grave Refrain by Sarah Glover. Emily and Andrew have two sexual encounters outside. One in a mausoleum and one on the hood of a car. Sooo HAWT. 🙂

2. In Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning- Sed and Jessica at the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas! It is Hot!! A close second would be Kellan and Kiera in the espresso stand.

3. OMG—the espresso stand. *fans self* Both great scenes. I agree with Vicki, Sed & Jess in RH is smokin.

4. I am definitely with you on the Terrace in Italy with Gabriel and Julia. Also a semi public one in bared to you where Gideon is down on his knees between Eva’s legs and I think it is Magdalene that comes and discovers them.

5. jenndonald00 says:

It’s a tie between the library scene with Gideon and Eva in Bared to You – the whole thing is just too hot! And the Eiffel Tower in Vegas between Sed and Jessica in Rock Hard. I just can’t choose!

6. Ellie Totten says:

I just started reading Wallbanger tonight on Kindle. I’m up to the part where Caroline and Simon meet at the party. I’ve never laughed so much. This reminds me of the TV series, Sex In The City. I needed a good laugh today.

Ellie T.

7. karen says:

up in the air on the counter in gally

8. Jen says:

How about Claire and Carter with the chocolate in her pastry kitchen?! That was a hot scene! And then totally hilarious when they had visitors!

9. Liz says:

Eva and Gideon in Reflected In You at the rock concert!

10. Joy says:

Ok my choice is Reid and Lucie outside of the art studio in the rain from Seducing Cinderella 🙂 smokin’ hot. Hahah after I read that it sounds like I am playing A game of clue 😉