Best Book Scenes of 2012

Today we’re going to share some of our favorite book scenes of 2012…

Elena :

**I have so many favorite scenes and it was extremely difficult to narrow them down. I chose a few among those that are the most significant to me but there are many, many more** :

Julia’s discourse on sticky little leaves in Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

Gabriel’s  lecture at the Uffizi and the shower scene in Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

The last scene in Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

The first time Ryan and Julia acknowledge their love  in The Future Of Our Past by Kahlen Aymes

The first time Ryan and Julia reconnect again in Don’t Forget To Remember Me by Kahlen Aymes

The first kiss between Carmine and Haven in Sempre by JM Darhower

Lucas sketching Jacqueline in Easy by Tammara Webber

Gideon confessing his love to Eva in Bared To You by Sylvia Day

Tamie: O my…I could probably fill up about a gazillion posts with favorite scenes from the books I read this year, and I guess I’m not allowed to say the entire book right?!? Ok then, I’ve narrowed it down to…

The entire scene that takes place in Gabriel’s garden in his backyard in Boston…the tent…the dinner…the explanations in Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

Gabriel and Julia’s wedding in Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

What follows after “the slap heard round the bar” in Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

When Anna forces Kiera to go see and hear Kellan singing after they’ve been apart for months in Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

When Gideon and Eva are at the beach house after THAT car ride in Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

The first time Lucas and Jacqueline make love in Easy by Tammara Webber

When Lucas tells Jacqueline about his job in Ohio in Easy by Tammara Webber

The epilogue in Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Seven Shades of Sunday in Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

When Braden and Joss make the “arrangement” in On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

The epilogue in On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Tamie and Elena

9 thoughts on “Best Book Scenes of 2012

1. Jen says:

Every single scene you mention, I know and love! My favorite of all of those is Julia and Ryan’s wedding in Don’t Forget to Remember Me.

2. Bobbie says:

The concert scene in Reflected in You?

3. MissMiReyes says:

Love all the scenes above! My ultimate fav is Caden and Makenna in the lift before the lights turn on! Hot – Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye

4. Lariza says:

Loved all the books you guys mentioned!! The scene in GI when Gabriel wakes up from his hangover and doesn’t remember Julia is his Beatrice that was an awesome scene!

• Maria says:

I totally had goosebumps reading that scene and could feel every emotion Julia was going through. She went from total bliss to total misery; it was very painful.
      Another of my favorite in GI was when Gabriel arrived just in time to rescue Julia from Simon.

5. Deb Andreoli says:

it’s so hard to pick just one scene from all the great books I’ve read this year. But I’m going to have to say the rain scene in Thoughless. No explanations needed we all know that scene. My other choice would be from Easy, when Lucas/Landon and Jackie are together in his apartment and they are so close to making love, and he begs her to tell him to stop, my heart just about stopped at that point. I picked that one because it was pure raw emotion and such vulnerabilty.

6. Maria says:

In The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher, there’s a scene between Caleb & Olivia outside a hotel in Rome that’s heartbreaking and it just stays with you. It’s so memorable that I will always remember when I read it and where I was when I read it.

7. Iria Garcia says:

I loved every scene you have mentioned of the Gabriel series by Sylvain Reynard. Julia’s discourse on sticky little leaves is my favorite.
    Gideon and Eva’s beach house getaway after “the” car ride was my favorite scene in Reflected In You.

8. Slap heard around the bar! LOL