Illustrated Temptations #3

20130129-231112.jpg

Hello peeps! Glad to see you around here and I wanted to share what’s keeping me busy last week.

I’ve been hooked in reading This Man and Beneath This Man by @JodiEllenMalpas; so you’ve probably guessed it right… The Lord of The Manorย stole my days and even my nights. I actually still have a hangover from Central Jesse Cloud Nine, Oh my! That’s how effin’good it is. End of! ๐Ÿ˜‰

20130129-232409.jpg

20130129-232837.jpg

20130129-232917.jpg

20130129-232949.jpg

20130129-233024.jpg

20130129-233059.jpg

20130129-233138.jpg

20130129-233210.jpg

20130129-233246.jpg

20130129-233312.jpg

20130129-233341.jpg

20130129-233409.jpg

Thank you for dropping by.
See you again soon. -ish! ๐Ÿ˜‰

x gel

14 thoughts on “Illustrated Temptations #3

1. gina says:

All I can say is I have to get these books now!!!

2. Mary Jo Toth says:

Love these … Thank You!!! I too am wrapped up in Jesse and Ava’s world – devoured the books over the weekend and am re-reading to savor now. Complete Jesse Cloud Nine is a crazy place to be!

Wow! Beautiful pics…the quotes remind me too much of Fifty Shades though. Is the story similar?

4. MercyPed says:

Wow, I’m sold! I definitely need to pick these up and get reading!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. msdebraanastasia says:

Love these!

6. Annmarie says:

I just finished reading Beneath This Man last night! OMG that book is so frustratingly good. It’s pisses me off so much and yet I love it that much more for it. I love the quotes ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Brooke says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for those photos. I love both books and am reading them again. I think I may have a new second favorite. I am still so in love with Mr. Grey but clearly Jesse has a special place with me and Jodi Ellen Malpas has outdid herself. Can’t wait until book #3! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Miabellamia1 says:

These are brilliant Gel… Thanks for sharing with us. They got me a little… (well.. ok a lot) ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š flustered over my morning coffee!!! I absolutely adored these two books. Read them both within a few days, just couldn’t put them down. I too am completely obsessed with Jesse, I’m putting him on my pedestal with Gabriel and Kellan, which is saying a lot !!!! Can’t wait for Book 3. Think I will be pulling another all nighter!!

9. Sheri Zee says:

OMG! I MUST read this book. It’s on my Kindle but I haven’t read it yet. It’s moving to the top of my TBR!

10. madelyn bonilla says:

Loved loved Jesse n Ava!

11. madelyn bonilla says:

Has anyone read. Up in the Air and Mile High?because James and Bianca are awesome!