Graham’s love note to Emma, from Where You Are by Tammara Webber

Today I’d like to welcome Tammara Webber and thank her for agreeing to participate in our Valentine’s week festivities.

I fell in love with Tammara Webber’s writing thanks to Easy, a book I highly recommend and that has become one of my favorites.

Today, Tammara is sharing Graham’s love letter to Emma from the second book in the Between The Lines Series. He writes it after they fall asleep together in her hotel room. He’s going home to New York, and won’t return to California for three weeks…

emma

Graham sounds dreamy and I’m sure he’ll enter my Book Boyfriends list! I have the Between The Lines series on my TBR list and I can’t wait to start reading it and meet Graham 😉

Thanks again to Tammara for sharing this love letter with us and to Gel for the wonderful picquote!

Elena

Coming up: A great giveaway! Stay tuned… 🙂

About Elena

Literature is my passion. I love reading so much that I spend countless hours in bookstores and libraries. I have a soft spot for poetry and art. I like traveling and discovering new places. I can't do without a book.

9 thoughts on “Graham’s love note to Emma, from Where You Are by Tammara Webber

1. maddib says:

I soooo want to read this already!!!!!

2. Meg says:

I have not heard of this series I will have to look into it and add to my TBR list. Thank you.

3. Graham is in my top ten BB. I adore him!!!!

4. awhit333 says:

I loved this series, in large part due to Graham’s awesomeness.

5. Candie says:

How lovely! Please allow me to share one of the most poignant love letters, written by Sullivan Ballou, a Civil War soldier, to his wife.

6. Karen says:

Oh Kwan to read this , maybe I will win. Love this author .

7. Karen says:

That was to be want to read this. I need to watch what letters I hit when I pad is straight up.lol.