Cranberry Sonnet

Morgan Locklear is one of the good guys. I’ve known that about him as long as I’ve known him.

He wrote a little something for his wife, Jennifer as a surprise…so here ya go Jennifer…Happy Valentines Day!

Render me mute my random Valentine
My art is filled with your sweet honey soul
Such a cute and shy fandom gal-o-mine
My heart is stilled when you tweet with control
I could dress up in the professor’s clothes
With you in one of Julianne’s nighties
Or I could show off with a Gandy pose
(Although I would need some tighty whities)
I hope you know that my depth of passion
Is rivaled only by my sincere trust
Not to mention you’ve improved my fashion
Because it’s Argyle Empire or bust
Promise me to sing when a strange wind blows
And that the only thing you’ll change is clothes

17 thoughts on “Cranberry Sonnet

1. Jennifer (aka Cranberry) says:

*BLUSHING* Even after 24 years, he still finds ways to surprise me. Thank you for aiding in the shenanigans, Tamie. πŸ™‚

2. TerrytheNurse says:

My favorite fandom couple! MOG, you are the best and Jenn is a lucky woman to have such a nice guy love her so much. And…I want to see the tighty-whities. πŸ™‚ I may have to *borrow* that phrase. :))

3. Jennifer (aka Cranberry) says:

*facepalm* That’s why he asked how to spell tighty-whities last night.
    Sneaky, sneaky, MOG.

4. jbabs2011 says:

So beautifully done, as everything by MOG. The last two lines are what we all hope describes our relationship with that significant other. Love and admiration of the other is perpetual with these two and it’s an honor to share it from time to time. Party on, MOG and Jenn. You two are truly awesome.

• Jennifer (aka Cranberry) says:

That’s so very sweet of you to say. Thank you. I’ll give him a big kiss for you when he returns home later this evening.

5. yl110 says:

THAT is a statement of love! Lucky girl πŸ˜‰

6. debradml says:

Awwww MOG what a cutie you are that was “Awesomesauce” – you two are beautiful people and make me swoon every time I read your love shenanigans to each other πŸ™‚ Happy Valentines to you both mwah

7. sweetdirtydraco says:

β™« β™ͺ Love is in the air..β™« β™ͺ Congratulations to an awesome couple who is proud to love and share their love in public, that’s wonderful, that’s true love. Happy love, happy life to you both.

8. Susi Martin says:

How sweet. Lucky woman. Happy Valentine’s to both the poet and his muse.

9. carolamex says:

I’m smiling starting at the screen after reading this. Happy Valentine’s to you both! You certainly deserve each other. Xoxo

10. carolamex says:

staring not starting!

11. Awww, that was beautiful and awesome.

12. Jennifer (aka Cranberry) says:

Thanks again, Everyone. I’m still blushing a bit. *giggles*

13. Morgan says:

Yes! Thank you all for participating in this valentine!