18 and Over Book Blogger Follow: Valentine’s Date?!?

Question of the Week: Since it’s Valentine’s Day… Which one  book boyfriend (or even kick-ass heroine if you prefer) would you like to go out with for a Valentine’s Day Dinner?

Wait! What?!? I’m supposed to choose just one book boyfriend that I would go on a Valentine’s Day dinner with?!? You’re kidding right? RIGHT?!?

Cuz there is no way that I, in my right mind could or would pick just one….Nope…I just can’t do it…there are too many who are just too irresistable. I will however share a list of the guys I would if I could go out to a romantic dinner with…their choice…stay in or go out 😉

Jesse Ward from This Man, and Beneath This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Gabriel Emerson from Gabriel’s Inferno, and Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

Kellan Kyle from the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens

Christian Grey from the Fifty Shades trilogy by E.L. James

Gideon Cross from the Crossfire trilogy by Sylvia Day

Braden Carmichael from On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Ethan Blackstone from Naked and All In Raine Miller

Jericho Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning

Any guy from any book written by Kristen Ashley

Ok…the younger guys now…

Holder from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Andrew from The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber

Ryan Matthews from the Remembrance trilogy by Kahlen Aymes

Seriously, I could go on and on, but I think I’ve cheated enough on this question 🙂

Who would you most like to go on a dinner date with…Valentine’s or otherwise?!?

18 thoughts on “18 and Over Book Blogger Follow: Valentine’s Date?!?

1. debradml says:

Wow one….geez that’s so hard…..um 1st is The Professor, or then Simon from Wallbanger, Braden Carmichael from On Dublin Street, Christen Grey from 50 shades, Edward From Twilight, Mr. Darcy form P&P, Smith Sullivan from Bella Andre’s Novel…..oh the list is endless lol

God, I can’t pick just one either…

Daemon from The Lux series by JLA

Reed from The Premonition series by Amy Bartol

Edward Cullen from the Twilight series

Braden Carmichael from On Dublin Street

Christian Gray from the Fifty Shades series

Garrick from Losing It by Cora Carmack

It’s a good thing we can celebrate Valentine’s day all week! That way I could have dinner with each guy every night. 😉

3. mariadrg says:

For me is easy, there is only one I would pick…. the most romantic of them all, Gabriel Emerson. I trust him to make it unforgettable:)

4. Keisha says:

Wow, its just unbelievably hard to pick just one since i love & adore so many of them, so i will trim my top choices to 3. Mines are Braden Carmichael, Kellan Kyle and he’s not mentioned on here but i love Noel Falcon from the Rock The Band/Rock The Heart series!! Noel is a rocker after my heart! So sweet and loving with an edge!

Follow veryclosely behind these guys would be Christian Grey and Gideon Cross!!

I seriously swoon over all these guys! 🙂

5. TerrytheNurse says:

Oh,….. the Professor. My first, last, and everything in between. 🙂

6. Diane says:

i agree with the above, but I have to add Dr Ivan Rusilko from The Winemaker’s Dinner by Rusilko and Drummond, Aiden Fitzgerald from The Proposal and The Proposition by Katie Ashley, Simon Parker from Alice Clayton’s Wallbanger and Jace Austin from Roni Lorens books….of course there are a few more, but these men are not only HOT but they all had the total package of brains and a certain down to earth quality that them totally irresistible.

7. Laura says:

Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless series
    Christian Grey from Fifty Shades
    Jake Wethers from The Mighty Storm

I would especially like to spend time with the bad boy rockers that have such a deep emotional side along with the sexy side!!

8. Gideon Cross for sure !!! rich, great looking and possessive !!! Everything i want in a man !!!! YUMMMMMMM 😛

9. maureen says:

Definitely Nora from The Siren… She would be so fun & I could learn a LOT from her! ( and maybe she could introduce me to a few of the other “sinners”!!)

10. Maria says:

If I can only pick one, it would always and forever be Prof. Gabriel Emerson! He has it all, intelligence, strength, passion, generosity and beauty. He is my “kryptonite”.

11. Meg says:

No way I can pick just one but I too do love the Professor!

12. Candie says:

Have to go with my first love – Rhett Butler!

13. Margie says:

Edward and Gabriel too!!!

14. Simii says:

All of the book boyfriends are amazing in their own way but if I have to choose the ones closest to my heart is then it’s definitely: Gabriel Emerson, Andrew Parrish, Dean Holder, Braden Carmichael and Lucas.

15. la bella Simonetta says:

Edward Cullen, Kellan Kyle, Gabriel Emerson, and Garrick from Losing It.