20130220-102630.jpg

Wow! Last week’s love fest was pretty busy and I haven’t shared enough pic quotes with you peeps.

Today I wanted to showcase my all time favorite books–Gabriel’s Inferno and Gabriel’s Rapture by @SylvainReynard

**Spoilers Alert**

View at our own risk.;)

20130220-103302.jpg

20130220-103358.jpg

20130220-103436.jpg

20130220-103508.jpg

20130220-103541.jpg

20130220-103748.jpg

20130220-103846.jpg

20130220-104148.jpg

20130220-105736.jpg

20130220-104356.jpg

20130220-104453.jpg

20130220-105259.jpg

I hope you enjoyed these photo teasers that I made.

And don’t forget to…

20130220-104900.jpg

Follow SR’s twitter account and these ladies @Argyle_Empire for regular updates.

Visit SR’s site sylvainreynard.com

I also tweet regular photo pic for these #awesomesauce books via @GIFansFilipino πŸ˜‰

See’ya around!

x gel

12 thoughts on “Illustrated Temptations: Gabriel’s Inferno and Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

1. Genneyb says:

I truly love this.

2. puppymom73 says:

HOLY COW! Those are great!! And is it just me, or does David Gandy get hotter everytime we see pics of him…yummylicious!

3. Keisha says:

Loved these! I just started reading the first book and I’m loving it so far!

4. maureen says:

ummmmmm …what beauty, sweet unashamed love & vulnerability,
    a beautiful way to begin my day…. kisses & hugs!

5. Oh, I loved it! πŸ™‚ Wonderful job putting the trip down memory lane together!!!.Thank you. We can never have too much of Gabriel and Julianne. I’m addicted. πŸ™‚

6. connie says:

never knew about david gandy until i got obsessed with the book, he’s truly gabriel emerson! no doubt about it.

7. Meg says:

OMG Gel! I love how you put the quotes with the pics! Love, love love it πŸ™‚ Thank you. I can’t get enough of Gabriel and Julianne. Waiting not so patiently for book 3!

8. Marie Blake says:

9. Pam says:

Absolutely perfect!! πŸ™‚

10. Queenie says:

Just stopping by to hello and that I LOVED the post! (Hugs)

11. BuyiX says:

aaahh man what a beauty would love to read Gabriels Rapture again though. Can someone hook me up? πŸ™‚