If We Could Cast It: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

I FLOVE this book…Elena FLOVES this book…Gel FLOVES this book…which is why we’re casting Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Tamie:

My perfect Holder is Chace Crawford who is both ridiculously good looking and HOT just like Dean Holder.

YOWZA!

anna hathaway 2

Anne-Hathaway-3

And Josh Hutcherson as Breckin:

Josh H 2

JOsh H 3

Gel:

I have two for Holder, please let me be because I cannot choose only one.lol

20130502-071429.jpg

and

20130502-071553.jpg

20130502-075733.jpg

20130502-075756.jpg

20130502-081425.jpg

20130502-080025.jpg

**************************************************

Who do YOU want to see in a movie version of Hopeless?

Tamie, Elena, Gel

14 thoughts on “If We Could Cast It: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Wow! I’m looking forward to reading this for the Saturday book discussion. Does that start this Saturday?? Crap. What chapters should I be reading?

• Tamie says:

I’ll announce the schedule this Sat. and then we’ll start reading/discussing on the 11th 🙂

• katiebirdie says:

So now that I’ve read the book, my thoughts on the main characters at least, would be:

Zac Efron or Adrian Grenier
      I like Tamie’s selection of Willa Holland

Cance Crawford would be an excellent choice though.

2. I haven’t gotten my book ” Hopeless ” yet . But you can’t go wrong with any of them !! But i would pick Bernardo Velasco for Dean !! I would pick him over anyone !!!! Can’t wait to start reading Hopeless !!!! Thanks for the mental image !!!

3. Margie says:

I loved them all!! But Tamies was my favorite 🙂 I love This book!!! IT was so great! Did someone say book discussion?!?! I only live for those!!! WHEN? WHERE? So excited!!!

4. annie says:

ok,WOW! i love all of them……..but ofcourse i’m choosing 1 from every 1…..

5. Brittany Hynes says:

I like Tamies the best but Elena’s Guy for Holder 🙂 I wish they would make this a movie!!!!!!!! Ugh!! Lol …. One of the best books I have ever read!!

6. Andrea says:

Holy Moses Gel, have you been gazing into my minds eye!?!? You have put the perfect RL faces to the vision I hold in my head when I read Hopeless. It’s almost unnerving to see them outside my imagination. Thank you for doing what I wouldn’t have been able to do!

7. Simii says:

While I was reading Hopeless, I pictured Colton Haynes as Holder and Willa Holland as Sky. I can’t explain why but I see Colton especially in Holder. Maybe also because I ship Colton and Willa in CW’s Arrow :p

8. Erin manyheads says:

I would like to see the movie if there is one! I’m just in love with the book please let there be a movie

9. Piper says:

I definitely see Lucy Hale as Hope! And maybe Taylor Lautner or Liam Hemsworth as Holder… Chris Colfer would make a great Breckin! Lauren Graham as Karen, Anna Hendrick as six… If not Taylor for Holder he could be a good Daniel!

10. Sab says:

I’d love ALEXANDER LUDWIG as Holder :))))))))) ❤

11. Ellie says:

Here’s my dream cast.
    Willa Holland as Sky
    Colton Haynes as Holder
    AnnaSophia Robb as Six
    Theo James as Daniel
    Chris Colfer as Breckin
    Kate Winslet as Karen
    George Clooney as Sky’s Dad (But a really really fat George Clooney.)

12. Sevyn says:

OMG I love hopeless. I couldn’t stop thinking about it when II finished reading it. I went through all three books in this series and I tried figuring out the best character for each role. Holder for me would be Chace Crawford, Sky would be nina dobrev, six would be gabriella wilde, as Daniel I see luke benward, breckin for me would be josh hutcherson, karen for me would be julia Roberts and les would be Elizabeth gillies