18 and Over: Who’s Your Current Sexy Hero?!?

Question of the Week: Who is your current hero? Find an image that represents the sexy hero in the book that you are currently reading and share him with us!

I finished and reviewed Connected by Kim Karr last week, but the hero in the book has stayed on my mind. River Wilde definitely grabbed my attention and a piece of my heart, so even tho it’s not my current read that’s who I’m choosing.

As far as an image of who I see in my head?

Not sure from this picture who he is, but he’d do nicely 🙂

You can also check out Kim Karr’s pinterest boards for Connected here

If you missed my review of Connected you can read it here

Who’s your current sexy hero from a book?!?

12 thoughts on “18 and Over: Who’s Your Current Sexy Hero?!?

1. debradml says:

Currently ❤ Professor Dean West from the Book Arouse & Allure by Nina Lane

2. Lauren says:

I have to say Gavin Blake from Collide by Gail McHugh. Love him!

3. I am reading ” Falling into you by: Jasinda Wilder ” . Colton is everything you want in a man and lover !!! He has a lot of past problems. He’s worked thru a lot of them and with the help of Nell ( she has big problems !!! ) Their both getting thru it all together !! I love a book that makes a big strong man that also can cry ( not a open mouth, runny nose kind of cry ) . A man cry !!!! Red eyes one tear kind !! This is a very emotional book !! But a must read !!!! Colt looks a lot like your guy Tamie !!

4. annie says:

Hard to choose but i’m going with Ethan Blackstone from THE BLACKSTONE AFFAIR SERIES. I LOVE HIM! Currently that is.

5. kim says:

I’m super stuck on Creed by Kristen Ashley.

6. Jenny says:

One name comes to mind…..Remington “Riptide” Tate ;P

7. jovialvampyre says:

It’s always Larissa Ione’s Wraith Seminus for me ;).

8. @eBook_Girl says:

I got lucky enough to review Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley. ❤ Hopper<3

I just finished Shay Savage’s Surviving Raine. He is not typical hero, but I still love him. Sebastian Stark. 🙂

10. puppymom73 says:

I’m still in a Ryan Matthews place. (Remembrance Trilogy) I’m having a hard time letting him go. Gideon does come back Tuesday though….missed him!

11. Carlisle says:

Ty from Lady Luck ❤ I love it when her man calls her Mama 😊

12. Theresa says:

Gideon Cross from the Crossfire series loved the series and can’t wait for the fourth and fifth books to come 🙂