W…W…W… Wednesdays-7/3

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?

This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I received the ARC a few days ago but I was right in the middle of another ARC so I had to wait before I started reading it.

What did you recently finish reading?

Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover. This was the ARC I referenced above. It’s an amazing read. We learn so much more about Holder, and I love him even more than I already did.

What do you think you’ll read next?

I have so many to choose from and I just haven’t made up my mind yet. I’ll let you know once I decide.

Now it’s your turn…tell me what you’re reading, what you’ve just finished reading, and if you already know…what’s next?

32 thoughts on “W…W…W… Wednesdays-7/3

1. Margie says:

I am currently reading The Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst 🙂 Just finished reading Losing Hope by Collen Hoover and next read will be Pirates & Prejudice by: Kara Louise

2. I’m currently reading three books: The End of the Affair by Graham Greene; Highlander by Diana Gabaldon; and MacRieve (latest in the Immortal After Dark series) by Kresley Cole. I can’t choose just one!

I recently finished the Wool series (futuristic dystopia), and I loved it. The Kindle version of the first book is free on Amazon.

I’m not sure what I’ll move on to when I finish these three books. Whatever grabs my eyes and heart!

3. Lynn says:

Currently reading- ‘leo’s chance’ by Mia Sheridan.
    Recently finished reading- ‘tangled’ by Emma Chase.
    Plan to read next- ‘damaged 2’ by HM Ward.

4. Susi says:

I just finished reading Losing Hope and loved it. I just love Dean Holder.

I am currently reading The Game Changer.

I plan to read This Man Confessed next.

5. I just finished ” The Billionaire’s Obsession by: J.M. Scott ” !! And today started ” Heart of the Billionaire by: J.M. Scott ” . The first one is about Simon and the second one is his brother Sam !!! Very good book !!! I have a thing about Billionaire’s this month !!! Maybe next month too !!! You should read this it’s a different kind of book ( like fifty shades but not ? ) if you know what I mean ??? Oh well love Simon!!! So far not so much Sam !!!

6. msdebms says:

I am currently reading Exquisite by Ella Frank. I am at the ‘crying part’ right now and have to decide if I want to cry at work now or wait and cry at home later. I just finished Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid which was wonderful. I am not sure what I will be reading next. That will depend on what kind of mood Exquisite leaves me in, I suppose.

7. Stefania cilloniz says:

I am currently reading Sempre by JM Darhower love this book!!! It’s so interesting can’t wait for the sequel !!’ Thanks for the requests . My next read will be either This man Confessed or Losin Hope not sure yet.

8. PAW says:

Just finished Freshman Forty and it left me speechless for a second or two. I am planning to read Out of Breath. I have been dying to read it and I am both excited and scared to find out the ending for Emma and Evan. I hope it’s available. It’s still not in my Kindle. Huhuuuhuhu

9. puppymom73 says:

Just finished Sea of Tranquility for book discussion. Floved that! Haven’t started another one yet, not sure which book to choose yet.

10. Keisha says:

Currently reading This Man Confessed.
    Recently finished reading Beneath This Man.
    Next, I plan on reading Forever Black.

11. Lorinda says:

What I’m reading: Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivet
    What I just finished reading: Seduction and Snacks and Frosting and Future by Tara Sivet
    She’s an awesome author I was literally lol and crying they were so funny!
    What I’m reading next: it’s a toss up between Geo Ducks are for lovers by Daisy Prescott and savor you by Emily snow

12. Louise says:

I’m reading this man confessed. Just finished beneath this man for the second time and loved it all the more. And I will be reading falling into you if loosing hope is not released when I finish with Jesse. Xx

13. I’ve just started Otherwise Occupied by Shay Savage and have The Sea of Tranquility and Geoducks for Lovers lined up to read next !

• Tamie says:

The Sea of Tranquility is awesome, and Geoducks is on my list soon. I had the pleasure of meeting both of those authors at Book Bash.

14. Jenny says:

Currently reading: The Future of our Past by Kahlen Aymes
    Just finished reading: The Impact of You by Kendall Ryan
    Plan to read: Don’t Forget to Remember Me by Kahlen Aymes…(gotta keep this great series going!)

15. Maryanne says:

I am currently reading This Man Confessed…just started it today because my internet was being stupid yesterday and it wouldn’t download on my nook. I finished reading Tangled over the weekend…must say I FLOVED this book… As to what to read next I don’t know…there are so many to choose from!!

I just finished reading Epilogue by CJ Roberts, and I’m stilled reeling from that. So amazing…

I just started today, so currently reading Angelfall by Susan Ee.

I’m also in the middle of Sea of Tranquility, for the Saturday discussion, but plan on reading it each week, following the chapters assigned. 🙂

17. j says:

I’m reading extinguish by JM Darhower I just finished wide awake by Shelly Crane and next I’m going to read losing hope by Colleen Hoover 🙂

18. Sarah says:

Almost finished with Healing Faith (In Your World) by Jennyfer Browne. Read Recaptured Dreams by Justine Dell before that. Not sure what’s next-maybe a random pull from the TBR list. Wish my e-reader had a shuffle feature!

19. Theresa says:

I am currently reading The Future of Our Past
    Just finished reading for the second time Reckless
    I plan on reading Don’t Forget to Remember me

20. Isis says:

I am currently reading Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks. Just finished reading Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James and next I think I will read Left to Die by Lisa Jackson.

21. I am currently reading: ‘This Man Confessed’ by Jodi Ellen Malpas