Book Boyfriend I’d Most Like To: (the “Badass”)

Normally on Sunday mornings I post a topic from 18 and Over, but sadly the host has decided to put that feature on hiatus for a while.

So for now on Sunday’s I’ll share some of my favorite book boyfriends in a different way…this week…the badass…

A lot of my favorite badass book boyfriends come courtesy of Kristen Ashley. Her books are literary crack for me, and the type of guy she writes appeals to me on so many levels. They’re alpha males but with a dangerous edge. If you haven’t read a book by this author you are missing out. Everyone I’ve recommended them to has floved them as much as I do. My suggestion would be to start with her Rock Chick series. Sexy, humourous, with a bit of thrilling danger and just a touch of angst makes this series one of my favorites. All of them are collectively known as “the hot bunch” …they SO are!

Cuddle with? Ok…so none of these guys are your typical cuddlers…however they are very tactile guys…meaning they have a hard time keeping their hands off their woman whenever she’s within arm’s length. I think the newest guy, Ren Zano from Rock Chick Revolution would be awesome at cuddling. Tall, dark, and very Italian, I’d love to cuddle up, over, around, on top of…well you get it.

Love for a lifetime? This is a hard choice but I think I’d go for Luke from Rock Chick Revenge. Luke may not be a hearts and flowers type of guy, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t thoughtful. Luke feels deeply and passionately and he won’t hide that. He won’t put up with a lot of nonsense but I know that he’d cherish me forever. Life would never be boring with Luke and neither would the sexy. He has handcuffs and he’s not afraid to use them…

Excite beyond words? I have a feeling that Lee from the very first Rock Chick has seen and done so much that it would be awfully hard to excite him…that kind of a challenge is intriguing so I’m willing to give it a shot. Lee is the owner of Nightingale Investigations…that’s where most of them work. Aside from his hotness factor he’s smart, protective, and doesn’t put up with a lot of BS. He’s a calls ’em as he sees ’em type of guy.

Who are your favorite badass book boyfriends?!?

8 thoughts on “Book Boyfriend I’d Most Like To: (the “Badass”)

1. Jenny says:

Remy from “Real” is my favorite bad-ass 😜

2. Imay says:

Caleb from Seduced in the Dark for me. Ultimate badass!

3. Karen Cundy says:

I do love Caleb too, but I think Rule has my vote from the Marked Men books by Jay Crownover. Oh but I love Travis Maddox as well. I am a book whore.

4. Lariza ramos says:

I love Luke from Rock Chick Revenge & Lee from Rock Chick!!

5. Michelle says:

Many come to mind after reading so many amazing books. But I guess at this moment I gotta go with Will Herondale from Cassandra Clare’s Infernal Devices series. And Adrian Ivashkov from Richelle Mead’s Bloodlines series. And yes I wholeheartedly admit that I have a thing for dark brooding bad boys with deep seated hearts of gold. 🙂

6. jovialvampyre says:

Wraith Seminus of Larissa Ione’s Demonica series and Niol from Cynthia Eden.

7. maddib2004 says:

Colton Donovan from Driven and fueled
    by K.Bromberg. Caleb from the Dark series

8. I’m starting the Rock Chick series now. I can’t wait to read about the guys above. They sound like book boyfriend perfection!