Tamie’s Favorites: Characters I Love to Hate (Evil Bitches)

I read a lot of books…that’s no surprise to many of you, so that means I come across many characters I dislike for various reasons and to different degrees. Join me while i tell you about more characters I love to hate…

Corinne Giroux from the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day

This evil bitch was once engaged to Gideon Cross which is cringe worthy in itself. She left him when she finally figured out that she couldn’t have his heart. Fast forward…Corinne has gotten married, but decides she wants Gideon back after he begins a relationship with Eva., and she’s not above lying, cheating, and other truly nefarious acts of selfishness to try to get him back. The worst stunt though comes in Entwined with You. I won’t spoil it for those of you who haven’t read it yet, but the consequences of her actions are horrid…to put it mildly. Corinne…go back to your husband if he’ll take you and forget Gideon. You never had him and you never will.

Laoighaire MacKenzie from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

She seems innocent enough when we first meet her at 16, but I never liked her…turns out I was right not to. She almost gets Claire killed after Jamie and Claire are married, and no matter the reason I cannot and will not excuse it. When we meet her again she’s even worse…bitter and older in the 3rd book she got what she thought she wanted, but realized immediately that it wasn’t. Jamie almost ends up dead and Claire almost makes the mistake of her life. I will grant you that Jamie was an idiot for not divulging what was one hell of a big deal, but he certainly didn’t deserve to almost die…or lose Claire yet again. In the end Laoghaire made Jamie AND Claire pay for their love for a very long time.

Sarah from the This Man series by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Sarah is yet another scorned woman of sorts. She had Jesse in the bedroom and elsewhere, but it was never more than just a sexual act. When Ava came along and captured Jesse’s heart…well…Sarah was NOT a happy camper. The funny thing is I don’t really think Sarah wanted that from Jesse, but she didn’t want another woman to have it either. She was responsible for quite a bit of misery and pain…in more ways than one…which earns her bitch status and a place amongst the characters I love to hate.

Who are your favorite evil book bitches?

12 thoughts on “Tamie’s Favorites: Characters I Love to Hate (Evil Bitches)

1. The one I hated the most was Elena in fifty shades !! the things she did to young Christian Grey was terrible !!!! And he still remanded friends with her ??? Anna had to show him just how bad she really was !! I was happy when at the end he did finally ended there relationship !!! Can we say Toxic !!!!!!!!!!

2. Oooooh, Laoghaire….*grrrr!* I agree with you completely, Tamie. I could never excuse what she did to Claire even though she was a young girl at the time. Her taste for revenge covered decades. I’m on the 6th book and I’m still hoping she gets what she deserves!

3. Angel Hawk says:

I agree about Elena,but have another bitch to add.
    Katherine from Starstruck,by Paige Thomas,is one mean f****ng bitch! 💋

4. Kelly says:

Outlanders’ Geillis fanaticism was truly creepy.

5. Debi says:

Pamela, I’m with you. Elena made me almost, ALMOST hate Christian for not seeing the damage she inflicted on him for so many years!

I totally forgot about Laoighaire, and how horrible she was to Claire. I haven’t read the third book yet. This makes me want to set aside my other books and move on to that one. Though I hate reading about bad things happening to Jamie.

Other than Elena from 50 shades, which other people have mentioned, I can’t think of another female character that I hate.

7. serendipitousmc says:

Oh, and of course there’s Christa! I’m still hoping we see justice in “Gabriel’s Redemption.”

8. Karen Cundy says:

I said it before and I will say it again. Sienna Sexton in the Thoughtless trilogy by SC Stephens although she only appears in the last book. The way she manipulates things to try to get her claws into Kellan and break up his relationship with Kiera. I totally blame her for Kellan’s accident. Don’t get me started on Brooke from Just Human by Kerry Heavens. Total fruit loop.

9. Susi says:

My top 2 bitches are Elena from FSOG and Christa from Gabriel’s Inferno.

10. Grace Q says:

Leah from “Dirty Red” from the Love me with Lies Series by Tarryn Fisher….definitely loved to hate her!

11. Shay (@Slim_Shaydy_) says:

Don’t forget Davina from JR Wards Fallen Angels series. Yes, she is a demon but I fucking hate her! I really think she’s not the devils demon but Satan himself. Btw, the new book comes out oct 1st.