Tantalizing Tuesdays: CTG is J. D.

Happy Tuesday peeps!!!!!!

Have you seen yesterday’s man candy madness by Tamie?! HOLY hotness!!!! So let’s continue to be awesome and check out my hottie for you today.

It just seems fitting to feature the new actor to portray as Christian Grey, The CEO, your CTG… James “Jamie” Dornan. For fuck sake!!! He’s IRISH! OH EM GEE… Sorry I just really have a soft spot with Irish men.;) He is an actor, model and musician according to Wikipedia.lol he’s GQ’s and CK’s favorite endorser. Seriously, have you seen him on Once Upon A Time he is perfect! Works for me, really. Do I need to convince you?! OKAY.

So KEEP CALM and enjoy…

*cough*fifty*cough*

20131029-015222.jpg

***le sigh***

Laters baby,
x gel

20131029-014902.jpg

9 thoughts on “Tantalizing Tuesdays: CTG is J. D.

1. starchaser8808 says:

OMG, he is the perfect CG. So sexy

2. tkwhite1121 says:

I didn’t know who Charlie Hunam was when they announced he was going to be CG. I found out when I watched Pacific Rim. He’s hot. But I actually like this Jamie Dornan guy better as him. I, again, have no idea who he is. I’m glad they have picked people that aren’t huge, gigantic actors yet. I can’t wait to see it come to life.

3. mlynpeters says:

uh……uh…….uh……..beyond words….*swoon*

4. Ana SweetDirtyDraco says:

Holy Jesus!!!!!! flat line ___________________

Works for me. I actually watched the first episode of The Fall. He’s totally dark, but so sexy….
    Love the second pic. 🙂

6. HOLY HELL!!!! So hot charlie hunnan who??? I loved this man in Marie Antoinette he is going to do a awesome job!!!

7. Jenny says:

I think he’ll be a perfect Christian! Too bad he can’t keep his sexy Irish accent for the movie, it’s to die for! Just hope he can handle the crazy fan hype/ media attention, since that partially drove Charlie away.
    Thanks for making my day with these uber hot pics😜! Flove them!

8. Jenny Flohre says:

Oh yeah, totally feeling the Christian Grey love. That man is so hot, I think my IQ went down 5 points…..holy hell.

9. yl110 says:

Hello there:-) Well, about JD as CG…he is so good in The fall. I can’t help but I already love him.