That’s what HE said…(3)

That’s what HE said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted at Chapter Break, where you post a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine….

From Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

Kellan to Kiera: “I’m sorry. I was going to be stoic, and say nothing for as long as you wanted me, but then we made love… and I’ve, I’ve never had that… and I just can’t go back to who I was before. I want you and only you and I can’t bear the thought of sharing you. I’m sorry.” He looked down sadly. “I want to be with you the right way – in the open. I want to walk into Pete’s with you on my arm. I want to kiss you every time I see you, no matter who’s looking. I want to make love to you without fear of someone finding out. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms every night. I don’t want to feel guilty about something that makes me feel so… whole. I’m sorry, Kiera, but I’m asking you to choose.”

From Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Holder to Sky: “Sky, I’m not kissing you tonight but believe me when I tell you, I’ve never wanted to kiss a girl more. So stop thinking I’m not attracted to you because you have no idea just how much I am. You can hold my hand, you can run your fingers through my hair, you can straddle me while I feed you spaghetti, but you are not getting kissed tonight. And probably not tomorrow, either. I need this. I need to know for sure that you’re feeling every single thing that I’m feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first kiss to be the best first kiss in the history of first kisses.”

*********************************************

ALL.THE. FEELS.

10 thoughts on “That’s what HE said…(3)

1. Julie S. says:

Ooh I’m going to have to look into Thoughtless. Sounds really yummy and I haven’t read it yet.
    Thanks for participating 🙂

2. Jenny Flohre says:

Love these two!! Awesome awesome awesome!! Also, I’m loving the “That’s what he said Thursday”. So fun. 🙂

3. I was gonna suggest that passage from Hopeless! Gah. I looooooooove Holder!

4. Jennifer Gallagher says:

just have to love kellan !!!

5. How can you not love kellan:-)))

6. Elin says:

OMG! Aww love the last quote 🙂 So sweet 🙂

7. Love both of those quotes. Flove Remy to Brooke “You. Crying in my fucking arms. Because I fucking hurt you. That hurts. You…not touching me. Not looking up at me like you do, with those sweet little happy eyes. Hurts. I’m hurting like a motherfucker and not one piece of me hurts on the outside like it does where you make it hurt.” Mine by Katy Evans.

8. Shay (@Slim_Shaydy_) says:

I wept when kellan told her that. Denny did not stand a chance!

9. Rose says:

I have wanted to read Thoughtless for a while now.