Tantalizing Tuesdays: Tall, Dark and Handsome – G. F.

Happy Tuesday peeps!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. To make if even better let’s see something or rather someone tantalizing to the eyes.;)

Gui Fedrizzi is the new definition of tall, dark and handsome. This guy is Brazilian, oh good lord, we never doubt Brazilian genes. So he’s the guy you see on ads and prints from the two renowned brands of all time–Guess and Danward.

PROFILE

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 188 cm / 6’2β€³
Shoe: 10 1/2

I love this hottie’s sexy blue eyes. Come check him out…

20131119-150310.jpg

20131119-150349.jpg

20131119-150359.jpg

20131119-150407.jpg

20131119-150422.jpg

20131119-150417.jpg

20131119-150439.jpg

20131119-150501.jpg

20131119-150451.jpg

20131119-150508.jpg

If only stares can melt. ***swoon***

So what do you think? I really think he can be a strong candidate for Kellan Kyle from the Thoughtless Series by S. C. Stephens. Although some says he can be our BLUE EYED LION-Remy from the REAL Series by Katy evans. Hmmm.. Let me know who do you see this guy from your hundreds of bookboyfriends. LOL

Laters,

x gel

14 thoughts on “Tantalizing Tuesdays: Tall, Dark and Handsome – G. F.

1. Jennifer Gallagher says:

As he has a look of David Gandy.. he could be Ethan Blackstone or Professor Gabriel Emerson.. who ever he is !!! I love his blue eyes… you can keep the hot bodies I love EYES !!

2. lawpatz1 says:

Dear God, I just slipped of my chair. And I’m at work!!! Just WOW!!!

3. KristinePR says:

OMG!! He is Gavin Blake from Collide & Pulse by Gail McHugh…oh yesss

4. Ana DirtyDraco says:

He reminds me of spanish model Jon Kortajarena πŸ™‚

5. Yes he looks like a young Gabriel to me!! So handsome:-))

6. Karen Cundy says:

I’m thinking Logan Mitchell. True it is because I’m reading Try by Ella Frank right now and he is in my head.

7. Stefter says:

He is stunning!!!

8. Susi says:

Thud…. he is truly gorgeous!