Book Club Announcement!!! Our Next Selection is…

Hey peeps!

Well, other than New Year’s Eve the holidays are just about over. That means it’s time for Elena and I to share our winter book club selection with you…

Our choice is:

Gabriel’s Redemption by Sylvain Reynard!

This was my favorite book of 2013 and it was at the top of Elena’s list too. Join us in discussing this fabulous gem every Saturday beginning January 18th and running through February.

We also have a sweet treat for those who take part thanks to SR and to his publicist Enn. Each week one lucky reader will have the chance to win a bookmark. All you have to do to enter is to join in our discussion in the comments by answering at least two of the questions posed by Elena or myself. Easy peasey folks. But wait…there’s more. Everyone who joins in EACH week will be entered into a grand prize drawing forΒ a set of 4×6 photographs of the covers that SR has signed. SQUEEE! I know, I know…I’d love a set of those too!

We will announce the weekly winner at the end of the next discussion post, and to make things easier all bookmarks and the grand prize will go out after we reach the conclusion of the book.Β

Here’s the schedule of our discussions:

Chapters 1-10- January 18th

Chapters 11-28- January 25th

Chapters 29-40- February 1st

Chapters 41- 59- February 8th

Chapters 60-78- February 15th

Chapters 79-88- February 22nd

Come along on this journey with our favorite Professor and his lucky lady love!

Tamie and Elena

P.S. Stay tuned for another exciting announcement involving one of our most favorites…the Snarky Narrator later on this week πŸ˜‰

The first discussion post is up and you can comment whenever you like here

36 thoughts on “Book Club Announcement!!! Our Next Selection is…

1. byrd009 says:

Ahhhh!!!! I’m so excited for this!! I pre-ordered this book and haven’t read it!! This is the perfect time!!! Yay!!

2. I too think “Gabriel’s Redemption” was my favorite book for 2013. It truly was a roller coaster ride of emotions that had me in tears, smiling, laughing and crying again. I look forward to your weekly discussions because this saga is difficult to let go. :)))

3. Stacia says:

Loved, loved this book, very excited!!

4. OOH, I am excited to join this discussion. The book had so many ups and downs and I experienced so many emotions reading this one!!

5. D-Rod says:

Oh YES!!!! This is gonna be fun! Great choice ladies!

6. linatek says:

so excited cant wait πŸ™‚

7. Shay (@Slim_Shaydy_) says:

YES!!!!!! I’ve read it already. BUT, I plowed thru it. Now I can savour it. Its gonna be more delish the 2nd time around.

By the way, I’ve finished the book I was reading. Hoping to start Sempre Redemption

8. Danielle says:

I haven’t read redemption yet, I guess because I don’t want to let the professor go! This series is by far my favorite and I just don’t want it to end. However, I am definitely looking forward to the discussion. Is it best that we read the whole book before January 18th? Or at least up to Chapter 10?

• Tamie says:

Hello Danielle,
      I think as long as you read the chapters we’ll be discussing beforehand it’s fine.
      So, yes I would go ahead and read through chapter 10 by the 18th.
      That way it won’t there won’t be any spoilers in the discussion for you.
      We look forward to seeing you there πŸ™‚

9. Emily Stowe says:

Looking forward to the discussion of Gabriel’s Redemption.

10. Julie says:

Even though I have already read Gabriel’s Redemption and absolutely loved it, I will be following along with the blog every week. I LOVED THIS TRILOGY. So good.

11. Angela says:

Hands down my favorite book of 2013. Dare I say that I am mildly obsessed with this book! Finally, an occasion to wear my “Medievalists do it in the dark…. ages” t-shirt (my favorite Xmas gift)

12. Alicia Fortuin says:

OMG I can’t wait and Gabriels Redemption was my Top book for 2013 as well. Hope you girls will remind as closer to the time. ‘Ind regards from Cape Town South Africa

13. Omayra Virola says:

I am so excited to join in on this book club discussion because I love the whole trilogy and I would like to see other people’s point of view. This will also be my 1st official book club discussion and I am glad it’s about Gabriel and Julia. I can’t wait!

14. Jessica says:

Yay! One of the discussions falls on my birthday! ^_^ So excited!

15. Shaz says:

So so excited to read this book my beautiful daughter gave it to me for Christmas…Yeaaaaa all i did was talk nonstop bout how i loved the this Trilogy & i wanted more then Dec 3rd came “Amazing”

16. Penny says:

Gabriel’s Redemption was my favorite book of 2013. I look forward to this discussion. So excited!

17. Danielle says:

what time does this discussion start today?

18. I was also wondering what time the discussion started.