Man Candy Monday: Men in Bed!!!

We all love book boyfriends, so Man Candy Monday is all about sharing the love…and the hot guys around by letting everyone know the book boyfriend you have been swooning over this last week, and why!

This week’s Man Candy Monday is inspired by our book boyfriends who spend quite a bit of time in beds, although it has little to do with sleeping most of the time 😉

Of course there is NO way I let this opportunity go by without a few pics of one of my most favorite of all…

Wouldn’t it be nice to see those guys waiting in your bed?!?

Happy Monday all!!!

16 thoughts on “Man Candy Monday: Men in Bed!!!

1. starchaser8808 says:

I would not kick any of them out of my bed. Thanks for the eye candy.

2. Stacia says:

Dear Lord! Love all the photos, but David is beyond HOT! Fantastic way to start the week!!

3. No other bed will ever look the same after seeing David Gandy in one 😉

4. Genney says:

Thank you, You just made my Morning, I had to kiss everyone of them, saying Good Morning, Buenos Dias. Even the cute bootie. My Computer Monitor got heat up, lol

5. Maryanne Callahan says:

Time to go back to bed 😜

6. Jenny says:

You gotta love all that naked flesh just loungin’ around😍

7. I can not be considered a fan of David Gandy. But two of these photos are heart-stopping any woman!

8. Susi says:

I will take one of each please. Sighs……

9. Definitely one of my favorite posts 😀 ♥