Musing Mondays: I Want THIS Book NOW!!!

What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!

I’ve been very lucky recently in that I’ve read several books that I was desperate for at the beginning of the year. So I’ll share three of the books I’m dying to read which are still being written or have a publishing date far away.

These books are:

The Raven by Sylvain Reynard which can be added to your Goodreads TBR list here. I’m also anxious to get the cover for the book revealed, as well as the publishing date!

Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens which is Kellan’s POV of Thoughtless. It too is waiting for a cover and a publishing date. Add it to your Goodreads here

One Night~Promised by Jodi Ellen Malpas. This is her new trilogy, and the synopsis and publishing date were released today on Totally Booked. You can read it here

What books are you desperate to get your hands on right now?!?

16 thoughts on “Musing Mondays: I Want THIS Book NOW!!!

1. The Raven is also No. 1 on my list. Second is Written In My Own Heart’s Blood, the next book in Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series.

2. Martine says:

There’s not much to wait for these but still I can’t sit still when I think about them:

1 Love, In English Karina Halle
    2 Rush Too Far Abbi Glines
    3 Nash Jay Crownover
    and also One More Chance by Abbi Glines but for this I have to wait til September :((((

3. Deborah Camp says:

I want “My Hunger” by Lisa Marie Jones now! It is scheduled for July. I’ve been waiting to read more about Mark in her great Inside Out Series ever since she first introduced him. He’s a complex and sexy “Master” and I want to know more, more, more! She wrote a novella teaser about him meeting a woman who had him “following” her, much to his aggravation, and I’m hoping we will see more of her in the book set for July.

4. Steph W. says:

I want Better Deeds than Words by Georgina Guthrie
    Inked Armor by Helena Hunting
    Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton

5. jovialvampyre says:

I really want to get the final book in the Blood of Eden series, The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa.

6. Brandie says:

I’m definitely super excited for The Raven! Also can’t wait for Breakable by Tammara Webber & Nash by Jay Crownover.

7. April Wood says:

I’m trying to get my hands on a book that I saw another blogger post about. I can’t think of the name of it off the top of my head, but it was a YA novel about a young girl who died and is forced in the after-life to be a detective in her own death…. o.O

8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins! August is very far away!

9. Karen Cundy says:

I want Thoughtful and I’m looking forward to more Logan and Tate in Take by Ella Frank.

10. Susi says:

I am looking forward to reading Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens. I love Kellan!

11. marijee4 says:

I am looking forward to The Raven, In My Own Heart’s Blood by D. Gabaldon, The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by Deborah Harkness and Blood Magick by Nora Roberts

12. Kristie White says:

I can’t wait for:
    1. Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2) by Alice Clayton
    2.Taming the Storm (The Storm #3) by Samantha Towle
    3.Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze #8) by Abbi Glines
    4.One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7) by Abbi Glines
    5.Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle #7) by Kristen Proby
    6.Frankie and Benny (The ‘Burg #5) by Kristen Ashley
    7.Collin (Forever #4) by Sandi Lynn
    8.Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street #4) by Samantha Young
    I love them all!!!!

13. Jenny Flohre says:

I’m not so patiently waiting for Sylvia Day’s Captivated by You. I’m dying for a new Gideon fix!