That’s What He Said Thursday: Gideon Cross from Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

That’s what HE said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted at Chapter Break, where you post a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine.

I love me some Gideon Cross, so this week I’m sharing a few quotes from him via Entwined with You by Sylvia Day.

“I look at you, angel, and I want you so badly. I want to be with you, listen to you, talk to you. I want to hear you laugh and hold you when you cry. I want to sit next to you, breathe the same air, share the same life. I want to wake up to you like this every day forever. I want you.”

“What the hell was I supposed to do, Eva? I didn’t know you existed.” Gideon’s voice deepened, roughened. “If I’d known you were out there, I would’ve hunted you down. I wouldn’t have waited a second to find you. But I didn’t know, and I settled for less. So did you. We both wasted ourselves on the wrong people.”

“There’s no work involved in fucking you, angel.” His slow smile was pure satiated male. “I’m grateful for the privilege.”

YUM! and YOWZA!

Thank you Sylvia Day for giving the world Gideon Cross!!!

9 thoughts on “That’s What He Said Thursday: Gideon Cross from Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

1. Nickie says:

I love Gideon! I’ve the books 3 times and I’m impatiently waiting for books 4 and 5 which I heard will both be released this year

2. Rose says:

I haven’t read this series, but lately things I have been hearing are making me think I should give it a try. I haven’t read 50 Shades either and everyone said this series was just like 50 shades, so I guess I kinda wrote them off… rethinking that. Thanks for sharing. Don’t forget to link up!

• Tamie says:

You’ve never read Fifty? Holy crap woman why not?
      I read them before they got huge and loved them!
      In fact Christian Grey is one of my forever favorite book boyfriends.
      As far as Sylvia Day’s books go…I love them too.
      They’re very different stories other than they both have uber Alpha males, and both are romance + erotica IMHO.

• Rose says:

Idk. I just thought I wouldn’t like 50 Shades??? I will read it. Someone gave me all three books. I just haven’t read them yet 🙂

• Tamie says:

Cool. Lemme know what you think after the first one 🙂

• Nickie says:

Tamie you said it girlfriend! Both Christian Grey and Gidion Cross are alpha males, different, but oooooh so yummy. If they both stood in front of me I would have a difficult time deciding which one I would take. Maybe a sandwich? Whoops did I just say that?!

• Tamie says:

*Fist bumps*!!!
        I know exactly what you mean…both are UNF x infinity 😉

3. +JMJ+
    This books sounds a lot hotter than what I normally read, but the quotations make me smile all the same! =)

4. Julie S. says:

I’m grateful for the pleasure. WOW! Great quotes! I need to read this someday.