A few weeks ago on Musing Mondays there was a quiz. Since I missed it then I thought it would be fun to go ahead and answer half of them now, and I’ll do the other half sometime in the future.
Top 3 bookish pet peeves?
1) No HEA at the end of a stand alone or at the end of a series.
2) Too much sex…not enough story.
3) Repetitive/overused words, or unsexy words used in sex scenes.
Perfect reading spot?
My favorite 3 reading spots are: In my nice comfy bed, soaking in a bubble bath, on my balcony.
3 Bookish confessions?
1) If I don’t have my post it flags handy I will dog ear the pages in a print book.
2) I was a huge mystery/thriller and paranormal reader until just a few months before I started blogging. Then I started reading more and more romance…and the rest is history 😉
3) Until a few months before I became a book blogger I didn’t understand why anybody blogged about anything or who would want to read them…O…the irony of that one!!!
When was the last time you cried during a book?
I tear up pretty easy when I’m reading a story that moves me, so I don’t even think about that to be honest.
Feel free to share your answers to the questions in the comments.