toptentuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Last week there was a very interesting and fun topic that I missed and I thought I’d highlight today: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On a Deserted Island.

There are tons and tons of male characters I love and, as always, it’s very difficult for me to choose…But here are those characters I’m sure they’d be of great company on a deserted island… *ahem* 😉

**in no particular order**

Lucas Maxfield from Easy and Breakable by Tammara Webber

Ignazio Vitale from Monster In His Eyes by JM Darhower

Gabriel Emerson from the Gabriel Series by Sylvain Reynard

Christian Grey from the Fifty Shades Series by E.L. James

Josh Walker from Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros

Brody Murphy from The Cranberry Inn Series by Beth Ehemann

Weston Michels from Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

Hayden Stryker from Clipped Wingsand Inked Armor by Helena Hunting

Dean West from The Spiral of Bliss Series by Nina Lane

Nick Greenwald from A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams

Now I want to hear from you! Who are those characters you’d want with you on a deserted island? 🙂

-Elena

About Elena

Literature is my passion. I love reading so much that I spend countless hours in bookstores and libraries. I have a soft spot for poetry and art. I like traveling and discovering new places. I can't do without a book.

22 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday with Elena: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

1. I agree completely with Gabriel Emerson. I’d also choose Jamie Fraswr from the Outlander series, and Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre.

2. carrie says:

Definitely Gabriel Emerson and Dean West. I would never be bored. But I must add Porter Masters from Never Far Away and Never Close Enough by Anie Michaels. Porter is a carpenter and could build just about enough. Plus he is gorgeous, protective and had mad skills!

3. Jenny Flohre says:

No particular order of course. 🙂

Gideon Cross (Crossfire)
    Christian Grey (50 Shades)
    Ryan Matthews (Remembrance Trilogy)
    Luke Stark (Rock Chick: Revenge)
    Hank Nightingale (Rock Chick: Redemption)
    Ren Zano (Rock Chick: Revolution)
    Cam Hamilton (Wait for You)
    Jax Maris (Rules of Entanglement)
    Brady Scott (One Night with a Hero)
    Caden Grayson (Hearts in Darkness)

4. lawpatz1 says:

1. Gideon Cross – Crossfire Series
    2. Gabriel Emerson – Gabriel Series
    3. Kellan Kyle – Thoughtless Series
    4. Lucas Maxfield – Easy and Breakable
    5. Drew Evans – Tangles Series
    6. Jack Hamilton – Red Head Series
    7. Remington Tate – Real Series
    8. T.J. Callahan – On the Island
    9. Travis Maddox – Beautiful Series
    10. Colton Calloway – Falling Series

And so many others, too many to name them all. Yes I am a fictional slut!

5. Shawn Studer says:

Christian Grey (FSOG)
    Bennett McKay (Rough Riders)
    Nathaniel West (The Submissive)
    Gideon Cross (Crossfire)
    Cord McKay (Rough Riders)
    Jace Seymour (Sinners On Tour)
    Trey Mills (Sinners On Tour)
    Ryan Christensen (Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed)
    Gabriel Emerson (Gabriel’s)
    Donovan Kelly (KGI)

6. Tamie says:

OMG!!! I want to be on this deserted island 😉 I would add Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle, Andrew Parrish, Dean Holder, Greyson King, Matthew Fisher…Holy crap! I could go on and on. LOL

7. Tamie says:

Lots of guys from Kristen Ashley…ok…shutting up now 🙂

8. evejeann says:

I think that you forgot Colton Donavan from the Driven series, Remington Tate from Real, Leo Nash from Rock with Me, Mal Ericksson from Play, Greyson King from Rogue

9. I agree with many of these suggestions…and those I don’t know I’m adding to Goodreads TBR list!

I’d add Daniel Grant from The Weight of Words by Georgina Guthrie and Cam Hamilton from Wait for You by J.Lynn.

10. edwardsvamptramp69 says:

They all sound yummy, but I’d have to go with:
    Vishous, Assail, and Rehvenge (Black Dagger Brotherhood series) * I couldn’t pick just one…………too many delish men in that series!*

Gabriel Emerson (Gabriel series)

Hayden Stryker (Clipped Wings and Inked Armor)