Dream Cast for the Gabriel Inferno series- Canadian Style!

A reader and fan had an absolutely fantastic idea about creating a dream cast for the Gabriel Inferno series using all Canadian actors/actresses. As SR is Canadian and so much of the series takes place there I wanted to share her choices with you. I think they’re all terrific!

As Gabriel: Antonio Cupo

As Julianne: Kristin Kruek

As Paul:  Taylor Kitsch

a taylor

As Simon: Hayden Christensen

As Christa: Sarah Gadon

As Rachel: Rachel McAdams

As Aaron: Stephen Ammell

As Paulina:  Kathryn Winnick

As Professor Singer: Carrie Anne Moss

As Professor Picton: Catherine O’Hara

As for who would direct it?!? Why David Cronenberg of course 🙂

Thanks to “Elodie” for sharing a great idea and cast!

16 thoughts on “Dream Cast for the Gabriel Inferno series- Canadian Style!

1. Steph Wang says:

AWESOME Cast!! They all look wonderful!

2. Kelly says:

Great idea! I’m throwing maple leaves your way 🙂
    Hugs, beautiful.

3. jdt1505 says:

Sorry, not all of them work for me. Julia, Aaron, Paulina and Prof. Singer work, but none of the others fit SR’s characters.

4. I could see this 🙂 great job!

5. Pam Campbellbigaple says:

For me i find Gabriel so charismatic and commanding that as long as the guy is a good actor i’m fine with who ever they selected. 🙂

6. Denise says:

I can only see the actor Henry Cavill as Gabriel.

7. carrol williams says:

I think the suggestions for each actor is so ideal. They depict the characters in the books to perfection. I hope this will become a reality. Brilliant idea.

8. Sandra323 says:

This is perfection. Please someone put theses books on film!

9. Jennifer Gallagher says:

The cast looked good apart from Gabriel the only person I ever see as him Is David Gandy… I have read the books over and over again and when I read I can see David Gandy when ever Gabriel is mentioned