W…W…W…Wednesdays (8/13)

W…W…W… Wednesdays is a weekly event where you share (1) What you’re currently reading, (2) What you recently finished reading, and (3) What you think you’ll read next.

(1) What you’re currently reading ~ Bound by Night by Larissa Ione

(2) What you recently finished reading ~ Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

(3) What you think you’ll read next ~ One Night Promised by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Share your three W’s now 🙂

12 thoughts on “W…W…W…Wednesdays (8/13)

1. Pam Campbellbigaple says:

I’m currently reading One Night Promised, I recently read This Man trilogy next i want to read Down London Road 🙂

2. Mary Jo Toth says:

(1) What you’re currently reading: Regret Me Not by Danielle Sibarium
    (2) What you recently finished reading: Unbeloved by Madeline Sheehan
    (3) What you think you’ll read next.: Rogue by Katy Evans

3. lawpatz1 says:

Currently reading Captured by Jasinda & Jack Wilder
    Recently finished True Love Story by Willow Aster
    What will I read next hmm…..
    When You Where Mine by Elizabeth Reyes

4. Deborah Camp says:

I’m reading “Hudson” by Laurelin Paige.
    I recently reread “The Boss” and “The Girlfriend” by A. Barnette and the Fixed on You trilogy by L. Paige.
    Next I’m going to read The Bride by Abigail Barnette
    Y’all save room on your “to be read” list for my new book “Through His Touch” which will be released Sept. 1!!!

5. Steph Wang says: