W…W…W…Wednesdays (9/3)

W…W…W… Wednesdays is a weekly event where you share (1) What you’re currently reading, (2) What you recently finished reading, and (3) What you think you’ll read next.

(1) What you’re currently reading~ Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton

(2) What you recently finished reading~ Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine

(3) What you think you’ll read next~ I think I might be reading Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young next

What about you guys? Share your three W’s!

8 thoughts on “W…W…W…Wednesdays (9/3)

1. lawpatz1 says:

Currently reading One More Chance by Abbi Glines
    Just finished Law of Attraction by N M Silber
    What will I read next? Hmm……I think it will be
    Song of the Fireflies by J A Redmerski

2. Mary Jo Toth says:

Currently reading: The Crescendo by KaSonndra Leigh
    Just finished: An Aria in Venice by KaSonndra Leigh
    Read next: Finding Dandelion by Lex Martin

3. Nickie Adler says:

I am currently reading Screwdriver by Alice Clayton, and by that I mean I just started it. I just finished Guarding His Heart by J.S. Cooper and it was terrible. I’ve read most of the books by this author and this book is just stupid. I plan on reading next A Seal’s Fantasy by Tawny Weber

4. Deborah Camp says:

Currently reading: No In Between by Lisa Renee Jones
    Just finished: One Night Promised by Jodi Ellen Malpas
    Read next: Flithy, Beautiful Lies by Kendall Ryan AND my own book Through His Touch to see how it reads now that it’s a real Kindle!

5. Cindy long says:

Currently reading screwdrivered by Alice Clayton. Just finished Sweet a Fall by Tillie Cole. Next book to read is Frayed by Kim Karr.

6. msdebms says:

I just finished Play by Kylie Scott. I am about to start Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower and can’t wait to read Darkness by Laurann Dohner ASAP.

7. Franca Cawley says:

Currently re-reading – The Education of Sebastion & Caroline Combined Series by Jane Harvey-Berrick
    Just finshed – Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie Mc Guire
    Next book – Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton

8. gotmeghan says:

Currently Reading: Burn For Me by Lauren Blakeley
    Finished Reading: The Seduction by Roxy Sloane
    Read Next: Hopefully find a way to get Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning to finish out the series. 😀