Making Up For Monday: Most Read…

I missed this topic a few weeks ago from  Making Up For Monday …

Which author have you read the most books from?

Hmmm… if we’re just talking strictly romance genre authors I believe that would be Kristen Ashley with I think 26 books. Then Colleen Hoover with eight books. If we go outside of “romance” then Diana Gabaldon has me at 15. It’s hard to put her into any one genre tho.

Two more authors I’ve read a ton from is Janet Evanovich. I’ve read at least 22 books from her if not more, and I think I’ve read the same amount from Sue Grafton in mysteries.

What about you? ( Please don’t count rereads of the same books)

21 thoughts on “Making Up For Monday: Most Read…

1. Stacia says:

Romance: hands down Kristen Ashley, LOVE her books. Also, Colleen Hoover for me too. Jodi Picoult would be my other favorite, she has a great variety of books.

2. lawpatz1 says:

I have read all of Colleen Hoover’s books, and Jasinda Wilder’s books, and most of Sylvia Days. There’s more but this are some of my faves.

3. Mary Jo Toth says:

Before I started reading like crazy, Julie Garwood has always been my go to author … I have read all of her books. Lately, Colleen Hoover, Red Phoenix and Emily Jane Trent are probably the ones with the most I have read in the last year.

4. Jenny Flohre says:

Kristen Ashley by far. I am so addicted to her stuff I need a support group. Coming in close second is Laura Kaye (Forever Freed, Hard Ink Series), I’ve read all of hers. Third is probably Johanna Lindsay. My first romance author. Fun topic!!

5. Katrina says:

Nicole Edwards is the one I have read the most of, then Scott Hildreth, Red Phoenix, Lisa Renee Jones, Jasinda Wilder, Lucian Bane. I have loads of authors I read from, but those are the one’s I think I have read the most books from.

6. Gretchen says:

According to Goodreads, I’ve read 20 Laurel K. Hamilton books and after that, the most read are Lauren Blakely and Charlaine Harris at 12 each. Funny thing is, I haven’t read LKH or CH for a long time, lol!

• Tamie says:

OOO…which LKH books?
      I’ve read all the Merry Gentry books, but never got started on the Anita Blake books.
      I just didn’t have time to get involved in another huge series.

• Gretchen says:

All the Anita Blakes, 1-20. I have the first Merry Gentry book around here somewhere but haven’t read it yet. I used to be all vampire/paranormal all the time. Then I read FSoG and my view on books totally changed.

7. Michele H says:

Molly Harper, Jill Shalvis, Susan Mallery, Laura Kaye, and Alice Clayton. I’m sure I’m forgetting someone… 😉

8. rdmickey1989 says:

hmmm. KA I have a lot of her books on my TBR list. I guess I need to move them up! Well some of you know I didn’t like reading until I found ff, so I am a late bloomer. Who knew I would like reading with the correct context. 😉

Printed books….Laura Kaye. (10)
    I got on this Felicity Heaton kick for awhile (14)
    Sylvia Day (9)
    Shayla Black (6)
    Jennifer Armentrout (9)

Some series I started…but never finished. Like BDB (runs and hides)

Notice a pattern? lol

9. April Wood says:

I have read about a bazillion of Debbie MacComber books so I will have to go with her! 🙂

10. gotmeghan says:

Well, I think I’m going to have to say Olivia Cunning. She’s the only one that has made me want to continue to read her series. I’ve read five books and trust me, that’s a lot for me whose not a big reader as getting in different series. I’m thinking when she releases the first Exodus End book of the series I’ll just keep going. There’s no end. Lol

11. Nickie Adler says:

I’ve read everyone of Jill Shalvis’ books and that’s over 24. Also I’ve read all of Janet Evanovich’s books including her early works. I also enjoy medical mystery from Robin Cook

12. I would have to say I am completely obsessed with J.A Huss!

13. Romance: Kristen Ashley!!! I’ve read 36 of her books and still counting 😉
    Mystery: Agatha Christie. I think I’ve read almost all of her books, been reading them since junior high :p

14. mrsdaman says:

Totally Kristen Ashley, I am totally obsessed with her writing. I have read everything she published. I love her books and the characters are amazing!! Totally laugh out loud. Roxie Rivera would be another author I have read a lot of her, currently read 7 and 4 in my on deck circle. I read 13 of Jill Shalvis books, I have read a ton of Bella Andre, Kathleen Brooks and HM Ward. I get addicted to an author and then buy all of their books and read, read, read!!! This summer I read a book to two books a day! Had health issues all summer and my escape was reading. My students don’t believe I read over 65 books. I INHALE books!!
    #KristenAshley #RoxieRivera #BellaAndre #KathleenBrooks #HMWard #lovereading