W…W…W…Wednesdays (9/10)

W…W…W… Wednesdays is a weekly event where you share (1) What you’re currently reading, (2) What you recently finished reading, and (3) What you think you’ll read next.

(1) What you’re currently reading~ Linger by Lauren Jameson

(2) What you recently finished reading~ Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young. OMG! You are gonna love this book!

(3) What you think you’ll read next~ Honestly, I am completely undecided at this moment.

What about you? Share your three WWW’s 🙂

9 thoughts on “W…W…W…Wednesdays (9/10)

1. Stefter says:

Sometimes it’s so hard to choose what to read next. There are so many good books out there. Decisions. Decisions.

2. Steph Wang says:

1) Currently reading Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton & Dragonfly In Amber by DG
    2) Just finished Happenstance part 2 by Jamie McGuire
    3) A re-read of The Weight Of Words & Better Deeds Than Words by Georgina Guthrie in preparation for book 3 release in November.

3. Paula Cook says:

1) Currently reading: Black Lies by Alessandra Torre …
    2) Just finished reading: The Real series by Katy Evans ….
    3) Ignited by J. Kenner & Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh are next on my TBR list …

4. Deborah Camp says:

I’m reading “My Control” by Lisa Renee Jones. Love, love, love!
    Just finished “No In Between” by the same author.
    Will read next: “Filthy Beautiful Lies” by Kendall Ryan
    If you people were kind and sweet — 🙂 — you would put my book on your TBR list!

5. lawpatz1 says:

Currenltly reading Until Trevor by Aurora Rose Reynolds
    Just finshed Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
    Will read Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds next.

6. Kiki says:

Currently reading Rock Addiction by Nilani Singh
    Just finished reading The Jewel by Amy Ewing
    Will read Archangel series by Nalini Singh – to get ready for the new book

7. Mary Jo Toth says:

Currently reading: Rock the Beat by Michelle Valentine
    Just finished: Tragically Broken by NJ Danner
    Will read next… so hard to choose, probably Take a Chance by Abbi Glines then One More Chance

8. Kristi says:

Currently reading Ignited by j. Kenner
    Just finished the lovers game by j c reed
    Next up I don’t know. I would like a good MC book, suggestions

9. Brighid says:

I am currently reading Written In My Own Hearts Blood by Diana Gabaldon, a fantastic 8th book in historical fiction series. Last thing I read was short story I wrote The Nightingale Murder by Brighid O’Sullivan, Next I will read Prison Letter of Countess Markievicz which is nonfiction.