W…W…W…Wednesdays (10/8)

W…W…W… Wednesdays is a weekly event where you share (1) What you’re currently reading, (2) What you recently finished reading, and (3) What you think you’ll read next.

(1) What you’re currently reading: Just started Surrender by June Gray

(2) What you recently finished reading: Romancing the Billionaire by Jessica Clare

(3) What you think you’ll read next: Caged in Winter by Brighton Walsh

All of these are new to me authors which I love!!!!

Now share what your three W’s are 🙂

7 thoughts on “W…W…W…Wednesdays (10/8)

1. Fernanda says:

Outlander

2. msdebms says:

I just finished Unrestrained by Joey Hill…fabulous. She is an outstanding author. I am currently on Highland Wolfpack by Selena Kitt and want to re-read Olivia by R.Lee Smith with a friend. Love me some R. Lee and S. Kitt.

3. Mary Jo Toth says:

1. Currently reading: Tapout by J.C. Valentine
    2. Recently finished: Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey
    3. Read next: Love, In English by Karina Halle

4. lawpatz1 says:

Currently reading Tied by Emma Chase & loving it.
    Just finished The Resolution of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorenson
    I’ll be reading Tattoos & Tatas by Tara Sivec next.

5. Theresa says:

Currently reading :- Tangled by Emma Chase
    Just finished :- The Providence series by Jamie McGuire
    I will be reading :- Holy Friggin Matrimony also by Emma Chase (Tangled Series)

6. katiebird says:

I just finished Gone Girl. Still reeling from that. Think I’m going to start Torture to Her Soul next.

7. Kristi says: