Tantalizing Tuesdays: My DG 2015 Calendar

image

Did I hear ya’ say 2015 calendar?! Hells yeah!

Here’s my all year round DG calendar for 2015.

I love this guy in a suit. He’s perfect and fascinating with clothes on but oh well…

Don’t we need to appreciate the true beauty in the flesh. 😉

Soothe yourself! These are my fave images of DG.

FullSizeRender

image3

image4 (1)

image5

image6

image7

image8

image9

image10

image11 (1)

image12

image13

image14

Wooooot!

So how d’ya all like these covers?

*wink*

Laters,

x gel

image2

***All images were barrowed from Pinterest; credit goes to the photo’s owner; calendar-edited by yours truly.*****

7 thoughts on “Tantalizing Tuesdays: My DG 2015 Calendar

1. Karen says:

I want to buy it. Husband has Kylie, and fair is fair.

2. lawpatz1 says:

OMG he is breathtaking! WOW!!!!

3. Lisa Jo says:

I love me some DG! I know it’s a DIY calendar but really this should be on the market…be careful! Really love & want one of my own tho’. 😍

Liked by 1 person

4. edwardsvamptramp69 says:

CAN’T. BREATHE……*GASPS*

The man literally takes my breath away, he does not know how to take a bad photo. There has got to be a law against being that insanely beautiful. I AM SAVING THIS POST BECAUSE ONE LOOK AT HIM AND EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN MY WORLD.:)

Thank you. He makes me want to hop across the pond to try and catch a glimpse of him in the “flesh”;)

5. Nihcki says:

You picked awesome photos for your calendar. Wish I was technologically inclined and could do something like that! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Liked by 1 person

6. nicki442 says:

Awesome calendar! Wish I were technologically inclined to make one for myself. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Liked by 1 person

7. T.Landria says:

I know I’m late but…October, November and December are the naughtiest of the year!

Liked by 1 person