Making Up For Monday: If THEY Write It…

Do you have an author you will read anything they put out?

I have many authors that if they write it…I will read it.

They include, but are not limited to…Colleen Hoover, Sylvain Reynard, Kristen Ashley, Emma Chase, Katy Evans, and Christina Lee. They all have mad writing skillz, they tell great stories with amazing characters, and they all have the ability to make me feel all the feels. THEY deliver the goods time after time.

What about you? Who are your go to authors?

Tamie Xo

7 thoughts on “Making Up For Monday: If THEY Write It…

1. Kristie White says:

Kristen Ashley, Abbi Glines, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Aurora Belle, Samantha Young, Christina Lee, Megan Smith, Kristen Proby,R.D.Cole, Rachel Van Dyken are only some of them… I can’t wait for any of their books ❤

2. KYbookworm says:

My list seems to be growing every day, but it includes Jodi Ellen Malpas, Christina Lauren, Alice Clayton, Tiffany Reisz, Krista & Becca Richie, J. Kenner, and Pepper Winters. If I need a good laugh, I can always count on Alice Clayton. I love her dry humor!

3. Nickie Adler says:

Definitely Emma Chase, Jill Shalvis, Alice Clayton, Marina Adair, Susan Donovan, Jennifer Probst, Julie Ortolon, Julie James. Geez I have a few more, but these are my faves.

4. lawpatz1 says:

Sylvia Day, Colleen Hoover, Katy Evans, Jasinda Wilder, Emma Chase, Christina Laureen, Alice Clayton, Sylvain Reynard. Gosh I can go on and on, but these are a few of my all time favorites.

5. Debi says:

Anything Sylvain Reynard, Kristen Ashley and Tiffany Reisz writes, I will read!

6. T.R. Cupak says:

For me, my 1-click authors that I wouldn’t care if the book is about watching paint dry would be K. Bromberg, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Colleen Hoover, Jamie McGuire, Abbi Glines, and myself =)

7. Jenny Flohre says: