E.L. James Announces Christian Grey’s POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, E. L. James broke the instaweb this morning with her tweet announcing that she will be releasing her latest book—Grey, on June 18th. Finally, we will be hearing the story from Christian Grey’s perspective, and the page count is 576 which is more than the original. SWEET!

My phone was going nuts, and when I saw the news I couldn’t believe it! I cannot tell you how thrilled we are about this news!

Check out the cover, synopsis, full press release and pre-order information…

You can read the full press release on E.L.’s website here.

It will be releasing on June 18th in the US, Canada and the UK. I’m sure more dates will be announced worldwide.

Made with Repix (http://repix.it)

In Christian’s own words, and through his thoughts, reflections, and dreams, E L James offers a fresh perspective on the love story that has enthralled millions of readers around the world.

Christian Grey exercises control in all things; his world is neat, disciplined, and utterly empty—until the day that Anastasia Steele falls into his office, in a tangle of shapely limbs and tumbling brown hair. He tries to forget her, but instead is swept up in a storm of emotion he cannot comprehend and cannot resist. Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him—past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian’s cold, wounded heart.

Will being with Ana dispel the horrors of his childhood that haunt Christian every night? Or will his dark sexual desires, his compulsion to control, and the self-loathing that fills his soul drive this girl away and destroy the fragile hope she offers him?

a goodreads button

Pre-order links:

Amazon US

Amazon Canada

Amazon UK

Amazon Italy

Amazon France

Amazon Australia

I’m so freaking happy that we don’t have very long to wait! I may have to call in sick that day 😉

13 thoughts on “E.L. James Announces Christian Grey’s POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. mothergolf says:

so I’m thinking this will just be his POV from the first book, that’s what it looks like reading at the statement on the bottom of the cover, doesn’t matter, thrilled to be able to read it……so exciting…..

2. Deborah Camp says:

I’m doing my Happy Dance! I’ve ordered mine! I loved the chapters she wrote in his POV at the end of Freed, so I’m really going to enjoy Grey!

3. jdt1505 says:

I was excited to hear the news that “Grey” will be 500 pages long. WOW! How did she ever keep this under wraps for so long?? Well, we won’t have long to wait for the 18th of June. It’ll be another bestseller.

Elena M

4. pammy says:

Got my order in on amazon !! Can’t wait !!!

5. Nickie Adler says:

Squeeeeeee! I am so over the top about this news! I am so thrilled! This will make up for the fact that we have to wait til 2017 for the second movie.

6. Laura says:

I am so excited. WOW!! I have wanted this since the first book and especially since she had the first chapter from his point of view. I am so glad that she did not announce this and then we had to wait a year. My birthday is this month and I received an early birthday gift!! Can’t wait. Thank you so much EL James you have made your readers so very happy!