W…W…W…Wednesdays…

To play along just answer the following questions…

1) What are you currently reading? 2) What did you recently finish reading? 3) What do you think you’ll read next?

1) What are you currently reading? Taming Lily by Monica Murphy

2) What did you recently finish reading? The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy Reichert

3) What do you think you’ll read next? Sustained by Emma Chase

What about you? What are your W…W…W…’s?

13 thoughts on “W…W…W…Wednesdays…

1. Mary Jo Toth says:

1. Caught in Us by Layla Hagen
    2. Just Once More by Kyra Davis
    3. Maybe VIP by M. Robinson or Stop by Alison Bailey

2. puppymom73 says:

Just finished: Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley (Floved it, btw)
    Currently reading: Shut Up and Kiss Me by Madeline Sheehan (I’m struggling with this one, can’t get caught up in it yet)
    Next up: Grey by EL James (CANNOT wait!!)

• Candias says:

Kybookworm,

You will absolutely LOVE Grey…I know I did!!! I have already read it like 5 times…it made me fall in love with Christian all over again…I really hope she does Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed from his point of view as well…love EL James…I hate to see the Fifty Shades trilogy end..😭

3. kybookworm says:

Just finished Off the Record by K. A. Linde, Currently reading On the Record (Book 2), and will read For the Record (book 3) next. I am trying to clear out my TBR list before I tackle anything new. Everytime I try to do this, something catches my eye, and I forget all about the books I already have, and buy something else. Maybe this time, I will clear out my TBR list.

4. Liz says:

Finished: Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (read this one after reading katiebirds post. Loved It!!!)

Reading: Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven

Next: probably Ruin & Rule by Pepper Winters (love her stories!)

5. Meem2854 says:

Just finished Reckless by Skye Jordan loooooved it
    getting ready to start Stone; At Your Service by Rie Warren
    then onto Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting….
    Don’t you just love summer… 🙂

6. Diane says:

Finished: Priest by Sierra Simone
    Reading: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
    Next: Tight by Allesandra Torre

7. nikkiphilton says:

I just finished Creed by Kristen Ashley, I’m reading Brownies and Broomsticks by Bailey Cates, and Bad Wolf by Jennifer Ashley is up next.

8. Jenny says:

Finished: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover—can’t wait for the movie next year!
    Currently: Grey (audio book) by EL James–Zachary Webber’s voice is absolutely sublime!
    Next up: Thinking about Priest by Sierra Simone

9. Candias says:

Currently reading: Fifty Shades Darker
    Just finished reading: Grey
    Will probably read next: Fifty Shades Freed

10. 1. Just finished Promise Me This by Christina Lee
    2. Reading Hard by Eve Jagger
    3. Probably going to read Booty Call by JD Hawkins.