Musing Mondays…In Motion…

Are you able to read while in a vehicle (in motion)? Have you always been this way?

When I was a kid I absolutely could not read while the car was moving. It made me sick to my stomach to be completely honest. But, as I got older I was able to for short periods of time. Now it doesn’t faze me at all. Cars, planes, trains, subways…you name it and I can read on it 😉

What about you?

13 thoughts on “Musing Mondays…In Motion…

1. edwardsvamptramp69 says:

I can read anywhere, too, Hon!

2. Stefter says:

I can read ANYWHERE! It’s always awesome when my husband drives. It equals more reading time for me. 🙂

3. Meem2854 says:

Oh Yeah…I can read anywhere… I used to love to take the bus just so I could read on the way home from work….

4. kybookworm says:

I have no trouble reading in the car, but my family is so rowdy and loud, it can sometimes be distracting. My husband hates it, when I read, while he drives, but I love to take my ipad with me wherever we go!

5. I can. We drive from the North of the UK to the South of France for our summer holidays. 2 days in the car. Hubs is an awful passenger so he drives and I read. Heaven! Couple of weeks to go – getting my reading list ready. Very excited.

6. lawpatz1 says:

Thank the book Gods I can read anywhere, cars, buses, planes, walking, in bars while my girlfriends get drunk ha, ha, ha!

7. Nickie Adler says:

I unfortunately was never to read in a car, would get really sick. However, since I got my IPad, I can read, as long as there are no curves on the road. I get motion sickness quite easily.

8. nikkiphilton says:

I’m one of the lucky ones! I can read anywhere, anytime! Car trips across Texas? Read the whole way (13 hours) every time! As a p.e. teacher, in the locker room while the kids were changing? Kill 7 minutes. In the middle of an elementary school fair that my husband was working (kids shrieking, dogs barking, music blaring)? It’s a go for me. I know. I’m spoiled like that.