Booking Through Thursday: Most Beautiful…

What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever read?

I thought about this…a lot, and I really can’t name just one book or one series.

When I think of beautiful writing I think of The Gabriel Inferno series by Sylvain Reynard, because to me it’s really quite lyrical. There are countless sentences that just took my breath away by the visuals the words created for me.

When I think of storyline, the books that immediately pop into my head are: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski, The Clipped Wings series by Helena Hunting, and Easy by Tammara Webber because I was so profoundly moved by each of them…not only while I was reading them, but still to this day.

I’ve read a ton of truly beautiful, fabulous books over the years. I could name so many more that fit the description, but I’m going to stop with the above.

What about you?

8 thoughts on “Booking Through Thursday: Most Beautiful…

1. Meem2854 says:

I agree with you on Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting because of how broken Tenley & Hayden are. Although my absolute favorite is the Poughkeepsie Series by Debra Anastasia for the relationship between the brothers. I also really liked the Never Series by Anie Michaels for the relationship between Porter and Ella….

2. katiebird says:

The Gabriel series from SR was my first though also. I think The Infernal Instruments series from Cassandra Clare is utterly beautiful as well. 🙂

3. lawpatz1 says:

That’s a hard one. There are so many beautiful books I’ve read, but like you one of them is Gabriel’s Inferno series, Crossfire series to me Gideon is the epitome of beautiful. All Colleen Hoover books are breathtaking, Jasinda Wilders Wounded and Falling into you I think both were beautiful and another book that comes to mind is Still Life with Strings by L.H. Cosway, I thought that was a beautiful delicate story. I can go on and on but those are the ones that popped into my mind.

4. Karen Cundy says:

Everything I’ve read by Amy Harmon is exquisite. Beautifully written. Poetic. Moving.

5. Mari-Ann says:

The Gabriel Series definitely my first thought!!

6. Leslie Amoros says:

The Gabriel Series is the first that came to my mind! Simply sublime!

7. Jeanne says:

To me is definitely Gabriel Series. I must have re read it for at least 5 times and it still touches my heart & soul.